Aberdeen This Saturday

trainbus

Not trying to get in early wi the thread, honest! Been champin at the bit for this game ever since the fixtures came out. Was hoping against hope that we did well enough in the preceding games to warrant a good support going up. As a Motherwell fan all I've wanted over the years was to get up on a Saturday morning and feel excited, not winning the league excited just the thrill of watching a talented team with a bit of dig. I think we've got that now. Roll on next Saturday, today was great. Hope there is a fair few of us going up. Love you all, love Saturdays and love Motherwell

Not trying to get in early wi the thread, honest! Been champin at the bit for this game ever since the fixtures came out. Was hoping against hope that we did well enough in the preceding games to warrant a good support going up. As a Motherwell fan all I've wanted over the years was to get up on a Saturday morning and feel excited, not winning the league excited just the thrill of watching a talented team with a bit of dig. I think we've got that now. Roll on next Saturday, today was great. Hope there is a fair few of us going up. Love you all, love Saturdays and love Motherwell

Steady on :)

Really up for this one as I think we can go up there and get a positive result.

Train day kicking off at about 10, got to love them.

In about them Motherwell, same starting XI as today hopefully with the addition of new faces for the bench.

:D worried you get influenced by the dockside distractions :) btw Cadona's leisure centre is awesome fun :nod: + you must promise to come over and say hello :thumbup:

Just don't go down the wee lane at the Shore Porters now............... :P