Taxi Driver Story About Mr Mcghoo - Another Blinder From John Boyle!

Big Stall

Jamie Pollock was playing on Friday, but i did see both O/F scouts at the game.

He knocked them back because they reckon and he reckons he will break into the Motherwell first team and be a player despite Celtic offering quite a big sign on fee etc. but dont know if there are other players involved!

The amount of things coming out about the way McGhee handled himself as Motherwell manager is absolutely sickening to me. Not only tarting himself for other jobs, he was clearly undermining our youth system by using players as pawns for getting himself a job at Shellic Park! That's just utter, utter pish is that. Surely no-one will now wonder why he's so seriously disliked, aye, he had a good first season, but even at the end of that he was houring himself to get away.

And the more I think about it, as much as it's the work of Judus Escariot in our book (the 'well fans) isn't it something thats accepted in every other work of life?

OK, theres a lot of youngsters that come on this forum, but from my experience theres also a good few of us guys in the real world. We all know that when it's time to move on you take your contact list, your workplace cv, pretty much everything you have ever worked on for your current employer, and anything else which will help you get on in your new job.

So whilst it is sacrilage to us, what the cabbi was telling me, isn't it something that the rest of us get up to in our careers when we get the chance??

I can see where you're coming from there, managers often take coaching staff with them when they go. The difference is that, like it or not, football players are assets as well as employees. if I was working for a company and sold an asset for much less than its market value to a company I was about to move to, I'm sure it would be described as underhand, possibly leading to legal action if it could be proved that I knew I was going to the new job and knew I was underselling my current employers' assets.

As for McShovelface, he's a complete sCUNThorpe...

I know a lot of posters don't really like all the speculation and the whole "my source" chat, but I fuckin love threads like this. All the claims and facts and bits of insider info are first class.

I don't have a source mate, I don't ken the players or anyone that works at the club save for Sieb_Dykstras_Barmy_Army who sells proggies.

All I've relayed is what a taxi driver (again someone I don't know) told me lastnight.

I don't have a source mate, I don't ken the players or anyone that works at the club save for Sieb_Dykstras_Barmy_Army who sells proggies.

All I've relayed is what a taxi driver (again someone I don't know) told me lastnight.

Aye mate, I wasn't meaning you were claiming to have a source. I just mean the "my source told me" chat in general can be quite entertaining.

I've talked to a Glasgow taxi driver who has also spoken to JB on many occasions. The only thing that shocked him was when I happened to mention JB was married! He was truly stunned by that revelation and I can't think why. :ph34r:

wajdxk.jpg

I was shocked at this too until I met JB with his husband in the horseshoe bar recently. Very pleasant and polite couple