Yesterdays Programme

dazamfc

We actually had ten sellers yesterday, about three times the amount as last year positioned in the following areas (for future reference):

1. Old Halfords Building

2. The Wedding Shop on Knowetop Avenue corner

3. Outside Uppercrust

4. Outside the Fir Park Club

5. Outside the Phil O'Donnell Stand

6. The Davie Cooper Stand Corner

7. Outside the East Stand

8. Taggarts

9. Outside the South Stand

10. In the Club Shop

PM me and I'll get a copy sent out to you mate...

Cheers

'Flow

Aye I know, but having bought about 5000 now I'm due one :lol:

Nah it's just out of interest, with the loudspeakers being quite shite I think everything that is mentioned should be subtitled!

That was the worst yet yesterday, couldn't even hear goalscorers or subs. Your announcer can drum up the support with the way he conducts himself and we should use it to our advantage. Get it sorted.

Haha I wasn't having a moan about it, I find it pretty funny that for years we've not had a clue what the announcer's been saying. Just wanted to know the 50/50 winning ticket, though since posting I don't remember what I've done with mines...

Haha I wasn't having a moan about it, I find it pretty funny that for years we've not had a clue what the announcer's been saying. Just wanted to know the 50/50 winning ticket, though since posting I don't remember what I've done with mines...

classic mate :lol::huh: !!

With the sellers being recruited from our fan base comes the old problem of them leaving their posts at 2.50pm in order to get in to see kick off. Loads of folk looking for them in that last 10 minutes where I was selling OSB, although one lad was still on the streets when I was going in at 3.10pm, fair play to him.