Health & Safety

eaststandfan

You canny get away with this!

Wash yer hands!!!!

Are you kiddin me on?

What about when yer wearin trackies and fiddle about with yer knob/baws? Do you go to the toilet afterwards and wash your hands? You only wash your hands if they are dirty/you pish on them.

I always wash my hands but it's kind of pointless if you go in after manky bastards cos they've touched the door on the way out. It's either take the germs or wait til someone comes in and opens the door.

I have a pal on here who can back it up :lol:

He ended up with a fungal infection on his forehead, and my pal from on here ended up with skin problems after staying at his one night.

He actually reads these boards too so I really shouldn't be saying this :lol:

I've just re-read my post, I meant he doesnt wash his hands after doing a shite unless he gets shite on his hands.

I got mixed up cause it reminded me of the time we were at the SECC and he done a shite, but never wiped his arse or wash his hands.

The fungal infection came from him touching his head after not washing his hands.

I dont even want to see the effects of him having a wank....

But aye, what was this thread originally about? :lol:

Must agree with the masses that not washing yer hands after a lash is manky!

That said, if there was no water in the sink I think I could handle not washing my hands til later on. I don't make a habit of pishing all over my fingers.

Built for Astronauts but it could be put to better use.

No need to leave the comfort of your seat in the East Stand... :lol:

24uvsl2.jpg

The Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) has teamed up with engineers from the private sector to develop a next-generation space toilet, which they hope to complete within the next five years.

Clean and easy to use, the envisioned space toilet is designed to be worn like a diaper around the astronaut’s waist at all times. Sensors detect when the user relieves him or herself, automatically activating a rear-mounted suction unit that draws the waste away from the body through tubes into a separate container. In addition to washing and drying the wearer after each use, the next-generation space toilet will incorporate features that eliminate unwanted sound and odor.

Established last month, JAXA’s space toilet research group includes engineers from the private sector. Participants reportedly come from an assortment of toilet and chemical manufacturers, as well as from the architectural and engineering firm Shimizu Corporation. Plans are to test working prototypes of the space toilet in Japan’s Kibo lab aboard the International Space Station (ISS). The developers indicate their next-generation space toilet may also prove useful in earthbound settings — particularly in hospitals with bedridden patients.

The current ISS toilet is a Russian-built, western-style commode that sucks waste away like a vacuum cleaner. Use of that toilet requires practice before heading to space, particularly because an improperly seated user has the potential to create a messy situation.

Chiaki Mukai, head of JAXA’s Space Biomedical Research Office, is looking forward to the development of the new toilet. “Long-term stays in space place significant stress on the mind and body,” Mukai says. “The toilet plays a crucial role in maintaining good health in space.”

I know a certain person who lives in a high rise flat who blew his own toilet up with fireworks. He then had to resort to ordering a pizza from marcantonios every time he needed a shite. He ate the pizza then shat into the pizza box and chucked it out the window cause he couldn't be bothered or afford to fix the toilet. Smelly bas!

while were at it can we no get one of those wee dudes who sell aftershave, deoderant and chewing gum in there too. the club are missing a trick there surely!?

You probably have to see it to appreciate just how funny this actually is, but there's a particular nightclub in Inverness, and all of the toilets have one of these boys in it. One of the toilets has this wee Nigerian guy, and he is the funniest fucker I've ever met. He sits and makes up wee rhymes to try sell his products and get his tips. Ma Saturday night isn't complete without hearing such lines as

"Wash yo fingaas for de mingas"

"no splash no gash"

"no armani no poonany"

and his most epic line ever

"no peeeenk no steeeenk"

You probably have to see it, but it's top quality.

You probably have to see it to appreciate just how funny this actually is, but there's a particular nightclub in Inverness, and all of the toilets have one of these boys in it. One of the toilets has this wee Nigerian guy, and he is the funniest fucker I've ever met. He sits and makes up wee rhymes to try sell his products and get his tips. Ma Saturday night isn't complete without hearing such lines as

"Wash yo fingaas for de mingas"

"no splash no gash"

"no armani no poonany"

and his most epic line ever

"no peeeenk no steeeenk"

You probably have to see it, but it's top quality.

There's a nightclub in Inverness!?

you would have needed more than a packet of baby wipes after getting someone behind you pishing down the back of yer leg on the terracing !! :huh::lol::lol:

I used to really hate that ............ always some long hair'd hippy from the Tiny-X or YMT much furter up the steps enjoying a good bucket (when drink was allowed in), and they would let it spash all over those in front without any warning ..... and being much younger and smaller we had to endure it.

Apparently there are more germs to be found on a phone than on a chopping board. On that basis I have recently stopped wiping my arse with my mobile phone and stick to a quick once over with the old chopping board - which whilst reducing the chances of contracting a fungal infection on my forhead does tend to iritate the missus a little.