Aberdeen V Motherwell

WellTiliDie

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McGhee will have his boys fired up.

Dont know if his players would be fired up cause he's playing against his old team. I think it'll be more the other way, there are a lot of young boys in this motherwell team that never got a chance under mcghee and they will be wanting to prove something to him! Along with taking a good sized crowed I can see our players really fired up and come flying out the blocks.

2-0 to the well

I agree with the fella who said we need to stop Mulgrew but i do also think Aluko is a problem.

Anyway, i think they are poor defensively, the energy and enthusiasm we showed in the first half v Killie would be hard for Aberdeen to cope with.

I would go with:

Ruddy

Saunders Hutchison Craigan Reynolds

Slane Coke Forbes Obrien

Murphy

Sutton

Not sure on having both Murphy and Slane in together, might need a more defensive minded player in that area, maybe Jennings, im not totally convinced by Humphreys yet.

I think I would leave the team unchanged with Slane waiting in the wings to come on as an impact player. He could really terrorise a tired (and poor) Aberdeen defence. I really don't think anyone deserves to lose their place from the other day.

I thought last week after the St Johnstone game that we'd do well to take a point from Killie, but judging by the highlights I've seen & the comments by those that saw the game, it sounds like we played really well, and I'm confident we can get something from this game. Aberdeen have been shite so far this season (last week excluded). I'd be pleased with a point, but I see no reason why we can't win this one.

The team is anyone's guess, although I don't think Gannon will change it from last week's win.

i'd go for unchanged although think slane will start.

Am going for 3-2 we've got goals in us, but think we are still a tad suspect at the back.

would love to see us thump them 3 or 4 -0 i'd love to hear Mcghees interview after the game. ^_^

" can i come back please ? ? " NAW ! ! ! !

If we dae hump them - and i hope we do, the egotistical prick will likely come out and say that he's responsible for the class of youngster we have at Motherwell.

Quite looking forward to this one now. Would go with;

Ruddy

Saunders Craigan Hutchison Reynolds

Hateley

Slane Coke Forbes O'Brien

Sutton

3-0 win for us. Fuck Mark McGhee!!

What's everybodys thoughts?

Liking this team! Suppose it depends if Hammell is available or not. If he was I'd put him at LB, Hateley at RB, and Reynolds DM. Murphy/Humphrey could come on and replace Slane/O'Brien if required and Jennings into DM role.

In my mind NO ONE has anything more to prove to McGhee than Forbes and Slane especially after throwing a 16 year old in against Accies last week.

The next three games are big uns. Aberdeen away, Rangers home, and Dundee Utd away. A victory up there would be fantastic. A draw wouldn't be the end of the world. At this time I would settle for a 1-1......would be over the moon with 2-0 or 2-1.

Gannon is STILL to get his first competitive clean sheet as boss.......let us hope it is this Saturday.

Still undecided if I'll make this or not. Where would you all be drinking so I won't be on ma tod the whole day?

Group of us getting into Aberdeen station about 1 and then probably head up to the Bon Accord golf club as per, cheapiosh drink, they don't mind you dumping your cargo etc and right next to the ground, if you're stuck for something to do, feel free to come get us at the station, we're also not leaving til about half seven, so plenty time to hang about after the game if you need it.