Chris Humphrey

Rickoza

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right calm doon mate. Was only asking as I thought he had an excellent start to the season. Yes I understand its family difficulties but was just wondering if its going to be a long term thing and not just a few games.

I just think you can't put a time limit on this sort of thing. The club aren't saying anything because they probably do not know.

Right calm doon mate. Was only asking as I thought he had an excellent start to the season. Yes I understand its family difficulties but was just wondering if its going to be a long term thing and not just a few games.

You've no idea how calm I am - totally 'serene' mate.

Was just posting my view that's all

Ahem yirsel :doh:

To be fair though, both only returned today though so Motherwell Times were somewhat hasty ;):P

Great to have both lads back though and when fit and ready, will give us even more competition for places!

'Flow

To be fair though, both only returned today though so Motherwell Times were somewhat hasty ;):P

Great to have both lads back though and when fit and ready, will give us even more competition for places!

'Flow

Aye but I bought an early version, used to be not normally out til Thursday so in effect they were right. :doh:

• 2 weeks later...

Was good to see Chris applauding the fans at the end despite the defeat, would like to think all the good wishes in this thread maybe played a part and he's read them, or someone at the club passed them on. Looked a real threat when he came on, hope to see him get a full 45 or 90 soon. 'Mon the Hump :nod:

Thepoor guy has not had much lucky white heather lately. Let's hope life's better for him now. He's still to settle into the side. So far, we've only really seen what he can do once - the 2nd half against St Johnstone. We clearly lack a goal threat just now - so the stage waits you Chris.

I dunno about deserves to start. Did ok on the few occasions we got the ball to him but if we start him it either means dropping O'Brien or changing the system quite a bit to accomodate two wingers. Think I'd be happier seeing him come off the bench to make an impact for a few more games before putting him back in the starting XI.

Clearly the obvious temptation after such a woeful performance is to make whole sale changes but we'll see how Gannon reacts, make big changes or maybe he'll give them the chance to make amends right away.

Its easy for us to sit and say deserves to start or he should have had 45 minutes yesterday but we don't know how far he is off full game pace as I imagine had he been fit enough for 45 minutes he would have replaced O'Brien on Tuesday and likewise come on a bit earlier yesterday. I have no doubt Gannon's vision of the first eleven has Humphrey in it but my suspicion is he is along way behind in fitness and won't be ready for the full 90 next week. But he is a player that really excites me and an international break after next week's game will give him the opportunity to catch up.