Man Utd

Claret&Amber

I'd surprised if Man Utd wanted to publicise any details of individuals who may or may not be playing. If there are any possibilities of first team guys being involved I'd take it for read that Man Utd will be reserving that right incase of injuries etc and don't want to take risks. The closer it gets you'd have to think they will have fair idea if anyone of that stature will be involved, but will they make it known publically? I don't think so personally...

EDIT: but I agree with fatcalf's sentiments. I'd say it'd be worth going along on the off chance if you have an interest in the game.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what time is the kick-off?

To be honest I can't believe the negativity that is surrounding this game, regardless of what it is for, or what Man United players (household names or not) will be there, how often will we see players of that ability at Fir Park?

Had a quick look on the online booking page, and it seems to me that the Main Stand and Cooper stand are sold out? Either that or they aren't open. Or am I reading it wrong?

Looks like only the East and Lower tier of the South stands are open, should let Season Ticket holders in free

As you probably know, this is not a MFC arranged event. We are taking part and hosting. We'd be delighted to announce the team and we'd do it yesterday if we had the team. However, we're in the lap of the organisers on that one I am afraid.

Don't think we're up here twiddling our thumbs - we've been pushing for it for weeks now!

'Flow

I should have added that I expected that any lack of info on the Man Utd team would have been down to them and not MFC. Which is actually what I believed.

Think i'll go along and sit in the South Stand. Think ive only sat there once since it opened.

I think I've only been in there once myself.

If i remember right I was in there for the Dortmund game years ago , could just be the drink playing tricks on me though as I was totally melted that day !!

I called the ticket office today and was told you'd be able to pay at the gate on Sunday. Apparently just under 1000 tickets have been sold so far, so the option to pay in should see a better crowd, especially now Man U themselves have announced it.

Supposedly there will be more than just reserves up too, but don't know any more than that. However anyone going along to the game may well see a few United legends strutting their stuff on Fir Park.

Seems to be.

Think i'll go along and sit in the South Stand. Think ive only sat there once since it opened.

I'm not to sure they'll open the South on Sunday. Given the likely size of crowd involved, I'd guess only the East, Cooper and O'Donnell stands will be open.

Won't make the game due to work, but wouldn't have minded going regardless of the team that they do eventually put out.

I don't suppose anyone is aware if there will be any sort of highlights on the tele?...not holding out much hope on that though, if any to be honest! -_-