Scott Mcdonald

WilliePettigrew

Didn't know that Steelmen. I would have have thought that a club of our size should have been looking for that kinda clause on every player we sold to a "bigger" club. Even a 10% kinda thing nice wee sweetner for us if a player moved on again. Should have had one with Ross Mc too as I think he will be moving today for around £4M. I do think sometimes we always seem to let our players go too easy ;)

Didn't know that Steelmen. I would have have thought that a club of our size should have been looking for that kinda clause on every player we sold to a "bigger" club. Even a 10% kinda thing nice wee sweetner for us if a player moved on again. Should have had one with Ross Mc too as I think he will be moving today for around £4M. I do think sometimes we always seem to let our players go too easy ;)

how do you get a sell on clause for an out of contract player, good work if you know how?

how do you get a sell on clause for an out of contract player, good work if you know how?

;)

Dumb ass me!! Forgot about that, still on the McDonald thing, Feck it I just want the Well to get money for every player that leaves and when they get sold on again and when they give up football.

We should be like the CSA and just take a % of everything. B-)

Cheers Malky I'll get ma coat............