Official Site - Performance Issues

Guest 'Flow

Some of you may have noticed some performance / reliability issues with our official site since yesterday morning.

Our server came up against a malicious attack late on Sunday night which meant the whole thing had to be wiped and uploaded again from the last safe back-up (which was, thankfully, Saturday morning). Some of you may have noticed for a brief period on Monday all the Man U match reports etc were missing (they were all up again within 30mins as thankfully, they were still saved).

However, since then, there have been one or two performance problems as I've said but we're on the case trying to iron them out.

In the meantime, bear with me/us and sorry for any inconvenience...

Cheers

'Flow

Ongoing as far as I know Ballso.

I'm only really involved with the player profile side of it but some of the ideas that were in planning would spruce that section up really nicely.

The hectic start to the season with all the European games in quick succession put a lot stuff on the backburner but I'm sure Flow will be able to update you more.