Well Jersey For Dundee Utd Game?

garymurdoch

Right, really interested to see what shirt the players are going to be playing in for next saturday, as we usually wear away colors to avoid clashing with the orange of the arabs.

Heard that the team only have the new away kit shirts, no socks or shorts due to the admin of CCC.

Does this mean we are going for a combo of home socks and shorts with away jersey?

Will be interesting to see that mixture of claret and amber! <_<

I remember when we had yon away jersey (still my favourite) back in 1994, played at Tannadice with white shorts on that day (1-1 draw a few days before we went to Dortmund). Probably do the same next week.

Biggest problem I'd have thought is that our claret away kit still might not be different enough from Utd's home kit for the ref's (or the players') liking-- I certainly wouldn't want to play FIFA with those two kits on the screen <_<

But either way, I'm sure the problem would be easily resolved by United changing their kit instead of us, anyway.

I'm sure we have a full away kit so there won't be a problem.

Surely the claret away shorts are closer to Dundee Utd's black shorts than the amber home shorts!

I doubt the referee will do much though, I noticed in one of the games in the early weeks of the season a referee was wearing an all red outfit that was virtually identical to the Rangers goalkeepers strip. Then you had the Hibs/Falkirk fiasco....

Biggest problem I'd have thought is that our claret away kit still might not be different enough from Utd's home kit for the ref's (or the players') liking-- I certainly wouldn't want to play FIFA with those two kits on the screen :lol:

But either way, I'm sure the problem would be easily resolved by United changing their kit instead of us, anyway.

I'd say Dun Utd are the ONLY team in the SPL we actually need a an away strip against so if iut doesn';t fit against them (and I think it does) there seems little point to it.

I doubt the referee will do much though, I noticed in one of the games in the early weeks of the season a referee was wearing an all red outfit that was virtually identical to the Rangers goalkeepers strip. Then you had the Hibs/Falkirk fiasco....

In our game against St Johnstone, Alan Main wore a black top which was the same colour as the refs/linesmans strip.