• Steve Jennings
    • Tom Hateley
    • Giles Coke
    • John Sutton
    • Ross Forbes
    • Jim O'Brien
    • Lukas Jutkiewicz
    • Null Vote

Aye, no one should be voting if they didn't see the game. How can you possibly pick a man of the match if you didn't see the actual match!?

Though it won't make much of a difference this week, as big Ruddy'll romp it regardless. :angry:

Thought Roooooddy, Hately and JOB were our standouts today but will go for big Roooooody, not just for the saves just after the penalty, but he looked sharp throughout and took a good few cross balls as well

On the whole, we didn't play that well, in fact, probably the poorest I've seen, but for all the Arabs possession, they didn't trouble us too often

Superb result :angry:

MON RA DOSSERS

Was between Ruddy, Hately, Saunders and Reynolds for me, but went for the Rudster, the big man was awesome.

Ruddy for me. Made McGregors 'World class' save last week look very ordinary and caught everything in the air. Mention also to Reynolds and Saunders. They look very strong togther.Don't think Craigan is going to be getting his place back next weekend.

I gave it to Yassin as I have a beer induced squint and missed the Ruddy button. However he was our best outfield player in my view and him being on no votes till I missed it annoyed me so am now glad I had beer, well I was glad I had beer anyway but moreso glad now. Moan the Yass and the boy Ruddy.

Ruddy for me. Apart from his heroics with the great triple save i thought he commanded the penalty area very well claiming almost everything in the air and he kicks the ball very well too, 2 things that Smith couldn't do. Hopefully we will get to keep him till the end of the season at least.