• Steve Jennings
    • Tom Hateley
    • Giles Coke
    • John Sutton
    • Ross Forbes
    • Jim O'Brien
    • Lukas Jutkiewicz
    • Null Vote

Has to be Ruddy, but I think O'Brien deserves a mention for winning yet another penalty with his clever play. He also deserves an even bigger mention for not picking the ball up when it was given!

Agreed , bamboozles me when he is lauded on here for doing sweet FA to hurt the other team , wins a significant number of MOTM votes for missing a last minute penalty in a 0-0 and then when he does do something productive in a game he ends up with less votes than Steve Jennings who looked off the pace for the 30 mins he was on !?

BTW O'brien was his usual yesterday but i'll put up with it if he is going to take on a defender in the box once a game and win us the game through it - every week Jim , make me eat my words !

Agreed , bamboozles me when he is lauded on here for doing sweet FA to hurt the other team , wins a significant number of MOTM votes for missing a last minute penalty in a 0-0 and then when he does do something productive in a game he ends up with less votes than Steve Jennings who looked off the pace for the 30 mins he was on !?

BTW O'brien was his usual yesterday but i'll put up with it if he is going to take on a defender in the box once a game and win us the game through it - every week Jim , make me eat my words !

So you think O'Brien done nothing last week to deserve the MOTM ? Was missing the penalty the only thing he done?

You tell me what he done to deserve it

He couldve won the game but missed the penalty

Rangers were there for the taking and i for one gave the street parties for getting the draw a miss

He turned Whittaker outside in a couple of times in the first half and won a couple of corners , he also back heeled a ball back up the line for Hammell to swing over , added to the fact he runs about a lot can play the guitar i suppose that is MOTM form on Steelmenonline.

Just like Aberdeen and yesterday we created very little against Rangers IMO , who is that down to ?

You can have the last word on it as its for another thread