Motherwell V Hibs

Bop

To be fair Zemamma was taking pelters all game right from the start and imo he is entitled to wind up the fans. If the fans can't take it they shouldn't give it out. I laugh everytime i read about fans getting offended by little things like that, it really is pathetic. Hopefully someone reported the guy for throwing the lighter.

The stewards and police were concentrating on that section at the end of the game, I don't know if they saw who threw it but no doubt the CCTV will be getting studied to find out who did.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ross forbes was never our best midfielder about 5 mins late with every single pass... coke got turned inside out every time by miller.. the centre of midfield was non existent same as tuesday ....Jutkiewicz doesnt know how to play up front or right mid ? a didnt know were he was playing...

mark reynolds and saunders are far too inexperinced to be playing together get craggs back in ASAP

on the "crowd trouble" it would have easily been avoided if the ref took action .. iam in no way condoning the trouble but as said easily avoided , motherwells stewards and police again heavy handed and very ignorant ... if they keep this up i will be asking for a full refund of my season ticket ...

p.s it wasnt a lighter but half a mars bar duo :woop:

We let Hibs play to their strengths and we were lucky to get away with only 3 against.

first time in league I would question managers tactics - Lukas on right wing was ineffectual and o'Brien has worked best when going up the left side with Hammell and Forbes for support - we tried JOB in middle against ICT and it didn't really work.

Still, I agree with the bad day at office comments - hopefully we learn from Hibs how to turn the attacking play into goals and give Falkirk a going over.

All 3 goals were avoidable, but the finish by Riordan was top class.

You played pretty football, but did nothing with it.

As for Zemmama, very lucky to have stayed on the pitch after his goal. Two bookable offences with inciting the East Stand after celebrating then gesturing after the referee had a word 20 seconds before.

Same with the corner too, nobody can condone whatever was thrown at him, but he certainly wasn't innocent.

Cant believe Zemmama never got booked for his antics. Think thats why most well fans got riled up. Poor refing. Bad day at office but im sure we will bounce back in style next week.

He was booked for the celebration. He was then trying (genuinely I think) to apologise which of course just made some fans even madder! :woop:

Pretty poor today. It was always gonna come sooner or later. The young boys will be up and down like yo yos all season, we better get used to it. Big Ruddy has been quality since he arrived but was poor for the 1st he seemed to go down in instalments before geting 1 hand to the ball and it squirmed in. the 3rd was a shocker for the big man. We will bounce back no doubt.

Although Falkirk coming next week looking for there 1st win, No better place to go than Motherwell. We always seem to give some team there 1st win of the season.

To be fair Zemamma was taking pelters all game right from the start and imo he is entitled to wind up the fans. If the fans can't take it they shouldn't give it out. I laugh everytime i read about fans getting offended by little things like that, it really is pathetic. Hopefully someone reported the guy for throwing the lighter.

100% Correct.

mark reynolds and saunders are far too inexperinced to be playing together get craggs back in ASAP

How come your bringing this up now when they have been playing together for the last few weeks? We lost today because the full team were shit including Saunders and Reynolds but they are still a decent partnership.

How come your bringing this up now when they have been playing together for the last few weeks? We lost today because the full team were shit including Saunders and Reynolds but they are still a decent partnership.

i brung it up on tuesday also so i would get your facts right before you "jump the gun".

mark reynolds passing abilty has been dreadfull all season , but yes you are correct once you get beat the negatives appear more... but if you can give either of them pass works today then i would be very surprised.

Shockingly not booked, http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/s...rem/8274089.stm

That said not ean excuse for what was a poor performance all round today.

Defence tired slow and sloppy need craggs, midfield -game passed them by not enough link up play Ross Forbes will learn to look up and play the simple pass , strikers , were there any ?

i brung it up on tuesday also so i would get your facts right before you "jump the gun".

mark reynolds passing abilty has been dreadfull all season , but yes you are correct once you get beat the negatives appear more... but if you can give either of them pass works today then i would be very surprised.

Not giving anyone pass marks lol the full team were shite. Didn't see your post the other night so please accept my apologies.