Motherwell V Hibs

Bop

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if McBride plays we'll win.

Maybe a 2-1 win.

Always quietly confident of a win with Jim in charge.

Coke and Murphy with the goals i think.

I like to see Jennings get a start and clatter McBride.

Also cant wait till Humphrey comes on.

The pace of Him and Yass down the right is actually scary.

Seems to be a bit of concern about Hibs from a few posters and although a decent team were better. Hibs goalkeepers are more than not crap. The defence is a disaster waiting to happen ,midfield at best mediocre ,the only good players are Stokes and Riordan but we have defenders to match there pace so we shouldn't be overly concerned. This is a game that if we go about it in the right way is in the bag. 1-3 to Hibs by the way. :lol:

Most definetly the Match of the Day and the winners taking a clear 3rd place league spot (possibly even 2nd). As others have said, I think it depends on which Hibs side turns up. If they are up for it I think they may just have enough to edge it given the threat up front.

Assuming Reynolds and Saunders start, this could be a big test for them and it will let us see how good the partnership is. I have been impressed so far but we did lose two soft goals on Tuesday. Hoping that was just complacency.

If JH has done his homework I would expect them to play balls down the left hand side to exploit the space Yass leaves when he comes forward.

No idea what the score will be but expecting a really good game.

This is actually a very hard game to predict because both sides are capable of playing good stuff yet as has been said, could also both easily cancel each other out. Hibs are a strange team aswell in the sense that you just don't know what you're going to get from them. I thought they were superb when they came to Fir Park last season and humped us 4-1 yet were rank rotten when we drew 1-1 with them at Easter Road in January and seem to have continued their unpredictable form into the new season.

Either 0-0 or 2-0 either way for me.

I went for 2-1 to us on my Predictor but I'm a bit nervous about this one.

One thing that worries me a bit is our lack of goals against the 'bigger' teams. Looks like we have enough up front for the likes of Inverness, Kilmarnock, St.Johnstone but our record against the bigger teams isn't so good.

Aberdeen 0-0, Rangers 0-0, Dundee United 1-0 (a penalty) now we face Hibs.

Does anyone have the radio link to todays game? Not able to make it along today, and I can never seem to find the link on Sportsound etc. Cheers

Seems to have moved to BBC Scotland and has been hard to find:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/index.shtml

Motherwell

21 Ruddy

02 Moutaouakil

03 Hammell

04 Reynolds

43 Saunders

06 Coke

17 O'Brien

24 Hateley

27 Forbes

09 Jutkiewicz

11 Sutton

Substitutes

01 Fraser, 05 Craigan, 07 Humphrey, 08 Jennings, 14 Lasley, 15 Murphy, 35 McHugh

Cheers Haggis. Don't think we're getting the game today but I got the open all mikes working.