• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

+ £10

Will it be ready for Saturday? :whistling:

Cheers mate. According to the flag maker it will be ready at the latest 10 working days from the payment being made. As soon as i have received all of the money i'll get the order placed.

Anyone reliable got a paypal account they dont mind collecting the money into? Mine is off limits at the moment due to an ongoing dispute.

Cheers mate. According to the flag maker it will be ready at the latest 10 working days from the payment being made. As soon as i have received all of the money i'll get the order placed.

Anyone reliable got a paypal account they dont mind collecting the money into? Mine is off limits at the moment due to an ongoing dispute.

I've got one. ztxlcx.gif

Right I have started doing work on the new welcome to motherwell flag. Does anybody know how to fill the parts that are black with white? Im having trouble selecting all the parts to change. Cheers!

rossnew-1.jpg

Have you tried asking Bruff?

You tried

select > colour range (then use dropped to select all the black)

then...

Image > adjustments > replace colour

Take the lightness all the way up.

Or

select > colour range (then use dropped to select all the black)

layer > new fill layer > solid colour

Right! Please send payments to robynxmfc9 'at' msn.com

Could you please also send this as a gift so that paypal dont take a cut from it and add your username from here in the comment box so that we know whos paid what. As soon as i receive all the money (and hopefully a few more donations, we'r still £90 away from what we need!) i'll get it ordered.

Will certainly try my best! As soon as we have enough money collected i'll be transferring it to the flag maker, they have made up a rough template which i'll post just now actually.

All we'r waiting on is the cash and Gaz' high res copy.

post-312-1254257210_thumb.png

That looks absolutely magic but aye maybe a bit purpley.

Don't mean to nick pick but does the extra bit of the shirt you obviously deleted in the original no look a bit weird in the new one? Maybe it's only cause I've been looking at the old one the last few days.

That looks absolutely magic but aye maybe a bit purpley.

Don't mean to nick pick but does the extra bit of the shirt you obviously deleted in the original no look a bit weird in the new one? Maybe it's only cause I've been looking at the old one the last few days.

Think Im going to stick with that color reminds me of the old 1991 cup flag I used to have. As for the shirt part I was thinking exactly the same, should it stay or should it go?