Motherwell Flag

Bop

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Again, like its been previously said its not so much whom it is, its what the picture represents - it is meant to be a likeliness to Tevez - Welcome to Manchester flag and Forbes picture is a very good shot to choose for the flag.

good stuff mate thanks! Need to drum up some final donations so we can get the flag sent off to the printers!! Cheers to everybody who has donated so far! It was just pay day surely we can part with a wee ten spot or five

Aye, c'mon. A fiver is surely worth the thrill of unfolding the flag at Sellic park ;)

Just got another £5 through from Andy_P - Cheers!

Still waiting on a few people who had pledged but not yet made a payment, any chance of confirming if your still up for it folks? Cheers.

I stated that I would happily put £20 towards the flag - still am.

But it seemed to be an invisible post as there was no acknowledgement and my name was not added to the original post of donors. I even PM'd you Bop and again received no response?

But it seemed to be an invisible post as there was no acknowledgement and my name was not added to the original post of donors. I even PM'd you Bop and again received no response?

Get this lad added on.

First page currently says £105 still needed. Is that up to date ?

Never got your PM mate? Not sure whats happened with that really. If you can forward the payment along to Robyn that'd be grand and then i'll update the full list of the paid amounts and how much we still need.

Get this lad added on.

First page currently says £105 still needed. Is that up to date ?

Aye mate thats up to date. Thats the amount we'v received so far - not including people like welldaft etc who have pledged but not yet made payment. Spoke to the flag makers tonight who have said that if we cant put the order in for Wednesday/Thursday they might have to delay us as they have some sort of mass production thing coming up :)

Just updated the totals there and we now have £340 collected. Robyn is going to add her £10 when she sends the money across to me and ive received a PM about getting a cheque for £20 sent over too. Once all of those are added in it means we are only £55 short of the amount needed to get it into production! Getting closer.

To anyone donating, if you put it down as a purchase for goods, you won't be charged the paypal fees, you do still get charged if you send it as a gift.

Yes, you might not be but theres money coming off the total due to people not putting gift... ;)

Received your payment TBB for the big Forbsey flag. :P