• Jim O'Brien
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Bob McHugh
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Null Vote

I went for Jim O'Brien

Set up Hibs first goal

Denied us width by heading into the middle at every oppertunity

Put Hammell under pressure by sprinting and taking a defender with him to within 10 yards or less of Stevie every time he had the ball leaving 40 yards of open pitch and none of us behind and Stevie nobody to aim at

Ably displayed why we are struggling to create ANY chances or play through opposition defences week after week (after week)

But he can play the guitar , fcking superstar

Credit where it's due for that corner he took , id maybe even name a stand after him

:nod: When the movers and shakers on this board wake up this morning you better get that tin hat on m'lad.

Yassin was good going forward especially when O'Brien went off and Riordan moved up front. However, he was definitely at fault for the first goal by letting the ball drop over his head for Riordan to knock it back to Nish therefore I went for Hammell who was solid throughout.

Yass might have been pretty decent in possession/going forward but he was posted missing for the 2nd/3rd goals today. Quite how anybody can give him MOM is beyond me, I like the guy but he needs to learn hes a defender first and foremost.

Hammell for me.

I cannae actually believe he's winning the MOM! :)

He was easily at fault for the 2nd & 3rd goals, and therefore ultimately cost us two points.

I think the blame for the 2nd lies with Coke for giving away possession far too easily and not exactly sure how he at fault for O Brien giving away a free kick that you could see all day was going to get played in at the near post?

I think the blame for the 2nd lies with Coke for giving away possession far too easily and not exactly sure how he at fault for O Brien giving away a free kick that you could see all day was going to get played in at the near post?

He's at fault because the free kick resulted from just one of many Hibs attacks down the left in the 2nd half caused by Yass being in the opposition half instead of actually defending.

Didn't get a good view of the 1st goal, but others have mentioned he was at fault for that too.

If he's going to leave us that exposed every game then there is absolutely no doubt that it will cost us goals every game.