Missile At The Morrocan

steelboy

No see your being a bit silly now. Theres a big difference from what i was talking about to picking on someone with a disability. Being black yellow gold or purple is nothing,theres nothing effectivly wrong with that,people will be proud of their colour. Being from somewhere is your home,your proud of that. If your a f****n then your hardly going to be upset about being called a f****n - if your not one, then you'll not break sweat over it will you.

Being disabled is a WHOLE different ball game altogether mate,and terminally ill aswell that's something people usually would prefer not to be.

And'white bastard' well yes acctually - i work with a HELLUVA lot of asian mate and quite often they will tell other asians who work with me that they don't trust me because i am white. The thing is they just don't think i understand the Lingo ye know. I am a white, christian male.....and on those grounds probably the most under-represented race in the world on racial issues,it appears naebody can be racist against us.

When someone calles me a'white bastard' then it usually because i am white,and being a bastard.

If someone called me a specky bastard, it's because i am known to wear specks at times,and i am being a bastard.

If i call someone a black bastard,it's probably because they are black....and being a bastard.

Sometimes people are quick to use racism as a shortened version of, 'good old fashioned honesty'.

You are one thick bastard.

Do you see what I did there?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are one thick bastard.

Do you see what I did there?

Yep,you completely misunderstood the point - your a wanker..... see what i did? :lol: I pointed out what i was saying by stating a truth, you are indeed...a wanker, as am i...and every other guy who posts on here. Unless theres someone who doesny enjoy a wee shandy now and again.

'One thick bastard' well.....that would be incorrect,because i am not thick.

Therefore,do you have a point here orrrr......

Yes and took the piss fresh from Ramadan! You know, the one time of the year when muslims cannot eat during the hours of daylight... they just f*cking starve. Never has the term 'not enough hours in the day' been more appropriate.

I'm sure I read somewhere that Ramadan can be beneficial for athletes. Cleans out the system or something like that.

Davie Cooper was a classic wind up merchant winking and blowing kisses to opposing fans when he played with us. We lapped it up and thought it was a great laugh.

So tell me you dafties that got all upset what did the wee man do wrong??

cos he ripped the pish out of you makes him unprofessional.

Two words GROW UP ;)

I remember a game against Celtic when we still had the cage and he was taking a corner in front of the Celtic fans in the top halve of the east stand.

They had berated him the whole game with "Dirty orange B"

His response was while taking a corner to give them the Vicky behind his back.

We loved it they hated it but that's all that ever came of it.

Aww right coz you say HOTD for this pish and put a wee bangy head as if you're frustrated that the rest of us can't keep up with your beasting chat then it should suddenly be sent to HOTD?

There's been some good discussion in this thread, no need to send it to HotD just because it's been a bit heated lately.

Your every post contradicts that statement.

No acctually your failure to understand the point that i am making,and it's not completely serious undertones,quite evident from the black and white (excuse the pun) point that i am making would suggest that it is you who is inferiour in intelect than myself.

:lol:

For fuck sake take the tinted glasses of argument off before you read what i am saying recently, the is NOTHING racist about calling someone a 'black bastard' if a) the person is black in skin colour and B) a bastard.

And can i mind you that this all started because i said that i personally couldn't give a fuck what people shout at football (racist,sectarian or whatever). that's PERSONALLY ... however i also noted that it wasn't 'socially acceptable' .

Anyway,it was never intended as an argument,however on here people are very very quick to call people things when they disagree with anothers point....thankfully,some of us don't get so heated back.

Also, you've made two contributions to this last few pages, one to call someone a 'hardman' when they were just making a point that seemed fair enough to me,and to call me 'thick'.

Thank you for the deep and thoughtfull contribution you have made.

^At the end of the day it is not acceptable in society to call someone a 'b bastard', so it shouldn't somehow be acceptable when you walk through a turnstyle going to the football.

Those are the facts, sorry if you don't like them. Take it up with Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandella, Malcolm X and if you are, brave Tiger Woods.

^At the end of the day it is not acceptable in society to call someone a 'b bastard', so it shouldn't somehow be acceptable when you walk through a turnstyle going to the football.

Those are the facts, sorry if you don't like them. Take it up with Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandella, Malcolm X and if you are, brave Tiger Woods.

I didn't at any point say that it WAS acceptable,at football or anything.

I just said that i wouldn't go greeting like a big jessie if they did,which they do.....probably every time i've been to a game.

So mayby read what i have been saying before coming out with statments totally off the cuff eh.

I object to being called a bastard, particularly when the adjective defines exactly what kind of bastard I happen to be at that precise time. Fat, blonde, cheeky, specky, ignorant, patronising...not even the heat of the moment justifies it. But bastard has become so commonplace that its original meaning is now irrelevant.

I also object to discussion and debate on this forum reduced to personal insult. However, it sorts the men from the boys.... :D