• Giles Coke
    • Lukas Jutkiewicz
    • Ross Forbes
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Steven Saunders
    • Jim O'Brien
    • Bob McHugh
    • Null Vote

Humphrey for me today, with Hammell and Craigan close behind. Was worried when I saw that O'Brien wasn't playing but Humphrey had a great game and linked up well with Moutaouakil. I'm looking forward to us having Slane, O'Brien and Humphrey all fit at the same time as we'll have a good amount of pace and trickery available to us.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion but I'm surprised to see anyone opting for Moutaouakil for MOTM. He did well going forward for the most part but his crossing was poor today, he played about too much at the back, losing the ball a lot doesn't seem to do an awful lot of defending for a right-back. But, he's obviously got talent and given some time and the right direction from Gannon, could become a very good player for us.

I totally agree Tony I thought the 60 minutes that we got from Humphrey showed that their is a player of quality ready to burst out. Hamell was the player of old and Craigan brought a bit of experience to the defence that we missed last week. Like you I can't wait for the 3 wingers to be fit and flying at some of these slow SPL defences. Totally agree with your assessment of Moutaouakil what I would add though is his ability to win the ball back when he does something stupid, remarkable, and I hope to god someone can get him trained to cross a ball. ;) As a man who works in Falkirk I am delighted that I have the bragging rights for a few weeks :wacko::P:P

Reynolds this week.

Whilst I think that the back 4 + 'keeper all had a good game against a poor side, I saw Craigan giving the ball away too cheaply.

Humphrey- possibly his strongest game for us, though I think his final ball needs to be much better at this level.

Jutkiewicz- yes, he scored and I hope this boosts his confidence. However, I cannot phrase this any more politely- when I've seen him, he is a shitebag. Not fully committed in the tackle and reminiscent of Derek Townsley. Compare Coke: didn't distribute the ball at all well on Saturday, though still got stuck in. Coke is the new Valakari whilst Jutkiewicz is the new Townsley. Quite simple, really. :lol:

Oh, very close to playing the null vote card this week. Hopefully everyone will be fresher after the international break.

Humph for me, looked hungry and a bit pissed off at the standard of the refereeing. Think that there's a lot more to look forward to from him in the season ahead, loked to work well with Yas. Hammell was a very close second, whenever he ventured off down the wing you could see the understanding between him and Forbes, who moved to cover for him at the back.

Mention also for Jamie Murphy, looked to be more confident today and was running at Falkirk with the ball.. always a joy to see, just wish that he'd have a dig at goal a bit more when he gets the chance.

Mention also for Jamie Murphy, looked to be more confident today and was running at Falkirk with the ball.. always a joy to see, just wish that he'd have a dig at goal a bit more when he gets the chance.

In no way do I want to be confrontational, though it looks like I was at a different game yesterday. I thought Murphy's first touch was shocking.

In a way, I am gad that Gannon is sharing the game time, especially against 'weaker teams'. Whilst I thought all outfield players looked nervy, I'd rate Murphy as one of the least composed yesterday.

I do agree that there are a few culprits who want to pass it into the net at the moment. Stating the obvious, though, we are not Arsenal. :rolleyes: