Fao East Stand Middle Section

Moe_Green

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a guy called Wullie sits in that section and to be honest i have never heard as much shite spouted at a football match in all my years than i have heard from this guy. It's unreal. He must be the most foul mouthed, ugliest guy that slags of every Motherwell player, linesman, referee. People are always turning around telling him to shut up and i'm surprised he's never been launched out of the park.

if its the wullie im thinking about you will need a crane to launch him out of fir park :cheers:

Its unfortunate that the loudest ones tend to be the most negative and ill-informed tubes inside the ground!

If we keep getting on the backs of the younger players it will only have a detrimental effect on them and the team as a whole, is that too difficult to grasp?!!

Lets the rest of us shout louder in praise of the team, and drown out the eejits.

Well said. :cheers:

The view that it's an age thing is hilarious!

It's related to denseness!

It's not how old you are - it's how fucking thick you are!

I really wish some of the would be Arsene Wenger's were as tactically superior as they think they are - becase that would mean they were away spouting their pish at the side of some red blaes park dishing out orders to their local pubs 'B' side on a matchday!

Cheerio to fuck I'd say!

We were talking about this on the way home from the game on Sat - I think their biggest downfall for the numbnuts is the failure to recognise that the opposition send a team of 11 players out to mess things up. If only it were like thon Sky advert.

Aye, the dude who posted prior is obviously under the thumb and disnae travel :lol:

I wonder how he'd feel if we ground out a league win

i'll have you know i've attempted to drink bucharest, llannelli and nancy dry during the last year and a bit and enjoyed it immensely -_-

but i didn't feel i was missing anything as well fan before i went to nancy. for me it's quite simple a couple of decent trips aren't worth 20 odd games of dross. for one you can leave scotland without having to go to a well game and even if we do bore our way to europe we could end up in kazakhstan. also if you put your mind to it you can have belting days out at domestic away games, you just need the right attitude.

As one of the loudmouths in the second end section, I feel no need to apologise. It's not church, you know, and if you can't talk pish loudly at the football then where? I very rarely berate individuals in the Motherwell team (I was disgusted at Mouatouakil on Saturday more for his rolling around on the deck than anything else). I'm not expecting free flowing football all the time, far from it. But when we're not getting said free flowing football, we need to learn to pressure the opposition a bit better. Sorry if expressing that opinion offends anyone round about me.

And as for the non football pish we spout in that section, well, you have to do something to get through games like Saturday...

Why? In the first half Moutaouakil, like Humph didn't go down often enough....

It was the single incident where he lost possession and got a slight pat on the coupon. Fair enough, go down if you think you deserve a foul. But the rolling around like he'd been shot was embarrassing. We've had our fair share of divers over the years, some of whom I've loved despite this. But invariably when they didn't get the foul, most of them got up and got on with it. Apparently (I didn't notice, someone else at the game said they spotted it) Gannon was, like me, going off his head at Mouatouakil at the same incident...

Not read thread, but in reference to the O/P.

I raised this very point after the Hibs/Inverness game.

Retain the ball vs giving it away.

Not rocket science

Also, by passing it around, the opposition get drawn to the ball, move out of position etc.

Fair comment, it is what we have finally wanted at The'Ark but personally i think you should grow a pair and maybe say to these folk during the game. Personal opinion!

Aye but in case they're fae Forgie and chibbed up am saying fuck all. Afterall I don't want half a Mars bar or a pound coin aff my napper ;)

As one of the loudmouths in the second end section, I feel no need to apologise. It's not church, you know, and if you can't talk pish loudly at the football then where? I very rarely berate individuals in the Motherwell team (I was disgusted at Mouatouakil on Saturday more for his rolling around on the deck than anything else). I'm not expecting free flowing football all the time, far from it. But when we're not getting said free flowing football, we need to learn to pressure the opposition a bit better. Sorry if expressing that opinion offends anyone round about me.

And as for the non football pish we spout in that section, well, you have to do something to get through games like Saturday...

Aye, 'cause being scudded in the face isn't a reason to go down.

I am one of these wankbags. I talk utter, utter pish from the first minute to the last at the fitba'. If you don't like it, there's another 13,000+ seats. I certainly won't be stopping the drivvel.

And for what it's worth, my patter at the fitba', as chronic as it can be on occasion (like the games themselves), it is certainly no worse than some of the material on these forums that is lauded by the masses...