Celtic V Motherwell

Rickoza

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont get that. You dont go to watch the stewards or police. You go to watch the game which shouldnt bring you any trouble if you focus on the game and ignore the home fans.

What's not to get? I've been thrown out for nothing more than literally cheering on my team! Minding your on business (which I was) and focusing on the games (ditto) quite often still isn't good enough for these pricks. They don't even need a reason and probably have a quota of "ejections" to adhere to.

I think Celtic are very beatable, but I'm just afraid we don't have the right type of player to beat them. Haven't watched loads of Celtic games this season, but the Rangers and Vienna goals against them came from their backline misjudging, hesitating and being outpaced by the striker. Unfortunately, the closest we have to that type of striker is Jamie Murphy, who I don't think is ready to lead the line at Parkhead. I'd give my left arm to have a Skippy, McCormack or even Clarkson in a 'Well shirt on saturday.

Think thats the perfect summation to be honest however McManus is a better player than he has shown in the last few weeks and he was excellent in Japan - I fer he may have found form at just the wrong time. I think our best hope for success is Mauoatakil on Naylor (I think Fox is still out?) as you are spot on that we do not have the striker to combat their weakness. I would play the eleven who started the second half against Rangers.

Ruddy

Yassin

Hammell

Craigan-might be his type of game. Could be rested again after his exertions this evening

Reynolds- always seems to fare poorly against McDonald. Saunders might be worth a look

Coke

Hateley

Humphrey-worth a gamble

Forbes-maybe due a rest but worth having for set pieces and shooting alone

O'Brien

Jutkiewicz-just about shown enough

Can't see us taking anything from this one ,2-0 to the baddies.

was up getting tickets there about 250 sold apparently.

with nae JOB i'd go for

ruddy

yassin craigan reynolds hammell

hateley

humphrey coke forbes murphy

lukas

hopefully the break will have helped forbes get back on his game. if not get him subbed early and get jennings in.

250 too many IMO

I've decided to miss only my second game of the season. I'm not giving my hard earned cash to the beggars to have to explain to my 7 year old son what certain songs are about, why their fans deem it neccessary to urinate in the street(male and female), have restricted view and have a chance of getting a kicking. I took him to Ibrox to see Rangers v Man City and was shocked at the behaviour of the Rangers fans, booing Given, singing their songs ,people resisting arrest and finally the abuse my son received for applauding a great Man City goal.

I will be at the Theatre of Dreams for the Man Utd v Bolton game for only £56 for both of us.

Far better value and entertainment for sure.

250 too many IMO

the way i look at is that for every £20 quid i give the old firm motherwell gets £200 from them.

i'm looking forward to saturday. it's been a month since the last away game so it's quite good we're getting a wee run of them and they're all relatively local. we're going to head into bridgeton for a few and watch the h*n game with the locals.

the way i look at is that for every £20 quid i give the old firm motherwell gets £200 from them.

i'm looking forward to saturday. it's been a month since the last away game so it's quite good we're getting a wee run of them and they're all relatively local. we're going to head into bridgeton for a few and watch the h*n game with the locals.

Each to their own bud, I just refuse to give them any money. I think the last game I went to Stevie McMillan scored to give us the lead and we lost 4-1. I think it was anyway apart from the Uncle Phil game that is.

I'm looking forward to Saturday. No reason to fear them, been anything but convincing this season. I know we haven't been playing particularly well recently, I still think we can get a couple of goals on Saturday. A point a piece.

A couple of goals? :D From where?? We'll be lucky if we manage to score one on Saturday let alone a couple. McManus and Caldwell will have Jutzeiwickz (sp?) and Sutton in their back pocket all game. Say what you like about them, they're both class defenders (see McManus' performance against Japan and Caldwell's awards last year). Defensively I know we're solid but Scott McDonald will more than likely score and McGeady & Maloney will cause us problems down the wing.

I know I sound like a negative bastard and I hope to fuck I'm wrong, but I reckon we're in for a doing :D