Celtic V Motherwell

Rickoza

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after there beating in the old firm game the bigot boys will be demanding a result and a decent performance i hope we win 1-0 or get a 1-1 draw but i just dont know if celtic click they could destroy us with the experience they have. I would go with jennings in the middle to give us a bit of dig but we really shouldnt be fearing them as they are shit and as jg says the pressure is on mowbray and celtic to get a result which could work in our favour :)

The only game I've missed this season was Flamurtari away and I would have kept that run going if we had been playing anybody but they manky bastards (or their fcuk-up neighbours). I havent been to the potato bowl to watch Motherwell since Kevin Twaddle scored in a 1-0 victory and it would have to be exceptional circumstances to get me to give the gypo bastards money again. £25 to sit behind a pole, listen to their nonsense (from fans and over the tannoy) and have to endure the stewards who give ours a run for there money in the arsehole stakes. Just find it difficult to part with cash that is going into their biscuit tin - and finding its way into Aiden McGeadys pocket.

In that time I've been to Ibrox twice, through corporate at work (once) and in McGhees 1st season in charge (once) and can't say that I enjoyed the experience either time even though we got a draw after Brian Kerr scored a screamer and I was in the Main Stand sitting on my hands - but at least you can see the full bloody pitch there.

Reckon I'll watch it on Polestar or what ever the fcuk its on, at that well known local establishment.

Really can't blame folk for sitting in the Celtc end £25 to sit behind a pillar (restricted ticket or not), no atmosphere because after a little sing song you are moaned at to sit and twiddle your thumbs for the entire game and you dare say boo to the Tims and your lobbed out.

Can remember me and my dad use to take turns sitting in the home or away ends when we were away at Celtic Park (my dad being a Celtic fan, of course). This was years ago and we scored first, think (and I say think) it was Derek Adams and I went mad, forgetting I was amoungst "them". Brillian feeling that was. No idea how some of you lot can hawd yir whessht if we had to score. Would quite like if someone could enlighten me on this game..

Anyway, Im feeling alright about this game. I don't think we'll go into this game already defeated unlike past managers. We'll go in and show a bit of balls and get in and about them (I hope anyway, the very least I expect). Looking forward to it nonetheless.

Predictions I have none.

Hoping for the best.

Mon the 'Well.. :wallbash:

Again I really can't blame someone sitting in the Celtic end for my points stated already;

- to be left sitting behind a pillar...

- to be treated like animals and not move or sing..

Especially if its a free ticket or something, fair play..

Again I really can't blame someone sitting in the Celtic end for my points stated already;

- to be left sitting behind a pillar...

- to be treated like animals and not move or sing..

Especially if its a free ticket or something, fair play..

Utter garbage ! How many Motherwell fans were up in arms over the old firm getting the Cooper Stand and complained bitterly when celtic fans bought tickets for the Motherwell end on Skippy Sunday.Is this an example of do as we say but not as we do ? Total double standards. How can you possibly SUPPORT your team sitting with the opposition fans.

If you object to being treated as quoted the answer is simple DONT GO.

Utter garbage ! How many Motherwell fans were up in arms over the old firm getting the Cooper Stand and complained bitterly when celtic fans bought tickets for the Motherwell end on Skippy Sunday.

Yes, many were but clearly not the ones that are now willing to go and sit in the home end or does it apply to me because I am and always have done in the last 5 years sat in the away end at Celtic Park. You do have a point but IMO I dont see why not because you hardly get to support the team anyway without getting lobbed out.

Aye, have been having exactly the same dilemma myself. Mate at work is a Celtic fan, can't make the game and asked if I want to go instead. On the plus side, the thought of £25 of my money not going toward paying their players makes me smile.. but on the down side, when we score the winner with 5 mins to go there's no way I'd be able to sit and pretend to be outraged at the score.

Argh

Aye, have been having exactly the same dilemma myself. Mate at work is a Celtic fan, can't make the game and asked if I want to go instead. On the plus side, the thought of £25 of my money not going toward paying their players makes me smile.. but on the down side, when we score the winner with 5 mins to go there's no way I'd be able to sit and pretend to be outraged at the score.

Argh

It'll be fine - they'll all have pissed off home by then.

Its my sisters wedding tomorrow and a group of her fiances family are Celtic fans. Ive been offered to go along with them and i thought it might be quite nice to go with them, added to the fact it'l save me £25.

I bet you have a great view of the game from up there on your high horse.