Phil's Legacy

Guest 'Flow

Am I the only one who thinks its bad that these kids are walking about Liberia with all the personal messages to Phil written on their tops. Don't get me wrong, its a tremendous gesture by all involved, and I'm all for it, but I left a personal message on the strip I left, now some kids swanning about Liberia wearing it.

Tin hat at the ready.

Am I the only one who thinks its bad that these kids are walking about Liberia with all the personal messages to Phil written on their tops. Don't get me wrong, its a tremendous gesture by all involved, and I'm all for it, but I left a personal message on the strip I left, now some kids swanning about Liberia wearing it.

Tin hat at the ready.

You're quite rite.

Write to this c**t and ask for it back ...

Liberia, Monrovia, British Honorary Consulate

Address: disabled.gif

Mr Roy Chalkely

British Honorary Consul

UMARCO

Monrovia

Liberia

Main switchboard: (+ 231) 226 056

Telephone: (+ 231) 226 056

(+ 37747) 651 6973 (Mobile)

Fax: (+ 231) 226 061

Email: umarco@awli.net.lr

Email: chalkleyroy@aol.com

Office hours:Mon-Thurs: 0800 - 1700; Fri: 0800 - 1330

:doh:

If you wrote a message on a shirt and left it at Fir Park on the ground or on a railing, it is not a personal message at all. Hundreds of people will have read it while it lay wherever you put it.

Personally, I think Phil would be chuffed to bits with where the shirts ended up and if his widow has given her blessing, then all the more reason. Well done 'Flow.

Tin hat at the ready.

Did you want Phil to take it with him?? :thumbup:

Maybe the personal messages on the shirts will encourage the kids to find out a litle bit more about Phil and where he came from? Cannot think of a better role model and the creation of a link between them and our club and one of its greatest sons can be no bad thing.

Even from beyond the grave, there remains something pure class about Phil O'Donnell.