How Many Players Have Long Term Contracts

eaststandfan

Yassin, Lukas, Ruddy -6 months loansup for renewal.

Coke and Jennings signed for a season, but I think Hately and Humphrey are on 2 years.

O'Brien, Reynolds, plus Smith and Lasley contracts are up. What about Fitzpatrick and McGarry?

I share the view that Coke and O'Brien should be offered extensions. I'd love to see Reynolds offered a new contract - but the strategy for both player and club should be a big transfer, with a fee to match.

I'm happy to see the 3 loans extended - and I suspect so are the players. They are getting regular first team football and putting themselves in the shop window.

The rest of the squad players could move on and create space for others to come in.

I hope Saunders and Slane both sign contracts offered. Future looks quite bright.

i think the only players contracted for next year are murphy, craigan, hutchison, forbes, sutton, mchugh, reynolds, fraser and humphrey.

slightly worrying.

Have we no' been here before recently? :doh:

Seem to recall worrying slightly before the Llanelli game so I'm going to not worry slightly now.

Am i missing something here,aren't Coke and Hateley on 1 year contracts with an option for a 2nd year which i'm sure the club will take up,so really they are on 2 year deals.I think the idea behind these deals would be that because the are young and coming up from England it saves the club having to pay a years wages if the player doesn't settle up here and wants to move back down south which in these two cases doesn't look likely.

Have we no' been here before recently? :doh:

Seem to recall worrying slightly before the Llanelli game so I'm going to not worry slightly now.

i'm sure whatever happens we'll be fine but we're a work in progress at the moment and it'd be a bit frustrating to have to start from near enough scratch again. we're doing really well just now but if we can keep the squad we've got together for two or three years we could do something special.