Gannon To Brighton?.....

CheshireCat

Just to re-iterate he WAS at Brighton on Wednesday for an Interview. Not speculation on my part I'm afraid, have this on good athority!

All thats left to do is wait and see what the outcome may be....

Was he? Must've been a fast helicopter he was on because I remember him at Fir Park last Wednesday planning for the Accies game.

I don't know if he was on the team bus - I was already at the ground and in the Press Box before they arrived. But. given he lives only a few minutes away from New Douglas Park, it's logical to think he just nipped over the road to the ground as opposed to going to Motherwell then back to Hamilton?

Not speaking to the press had nothing whatsoever to do with any rumours (and that's all they were/are)....

Some people need to chill and stop looking for things that ain't there...

'Flow

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's part of the fun though, trying to piece together the puzzle of what is and isn't shite!

The one thing that's had me thinking about this whole thread is the people talking about how Gannon is on a month to month rolling contract. I can't sincerely believe that to be anything but false, but I've heard similar mentioned a few times now and it's a bit disconcerting!

I actually didn't go for a Pie on Saturday! My St Mirren experience has actually put me off...........

Ok, I admit it! I went to Uppercrust for one before the game and stuck it in my pocket! :ph34r::ph34r:

Was he? Must've been a fast helicopter he was on because I remember him at Fir Park last Wednesday planning for the Accies game.

I don't know if he was on the team bus - I was already at the ground and in the Press Box before they arrived. But. given he lives only a few minutes away from New Douglas Park, it's logical to think he just nipped over the road to the ground as opposed to going to Motherwell then back to Hamilton?

Not speaking to the press had nothing whatsoever to do with any rumours (and that's all they were/are)....

Some people need to chill and stop looking for things that ain't there...

'Flow

Is there any significance in the fact that this has come out after Brighton unveiled their new manager? I also note that the first sentence is worded in a way which doesn't actually deny the fact that Gannon was at Brighton for an interview.

In 2 posts here we've someone wanting Flow to answer something and in the next post someone having a go at the wording of the first sentence of an earlier reply from Flow (why just the 1st sentance, why no the 2nd or the 3rd or the . . . .) - just shows how fickle this place is.

This isn't a go at Gaag or the mods - its aimed at the folk who get their knickers in a twist at the slightest wee rumour on here. I know when I hear rumours from a small number of folk that theres some substance to it - what I read on here I take wi a pinch of salt until its made official or its shown to be crap - its just a matter of giving it time to see which is which. Is it really that hard that others canny do the same?

Is there any significance in the fact that this has come out after Brighton unveiled their new manager? I also note that the first sentence is worded in a way which doesn't actually deny the fact that Gannon was at Brighton for an interview.

That's a joke, right? :whistling:

I noticed that too, but it doesn't matter....

After that post, 99% of the members on this board think the whole Brighton thing was crap.

Gannon's staying with us and thats all that matters now. Panic over, case closed. People can take what they want from it.

Forum is just fine when it comes to Club chat, if anything needs cleaned up its the attempts at banter that deflect from snippets of information that scratch at the surface of the truth

folk can just carry on with their blinkers on if it makes them happy, others can sift thru' all the shite and make up their own minds

Nice one Brazilian- Thanks to you my missus thinks I'm shite- siftin! Come to think of it I possibly am?

Anyway in a normal week I find myself reading the manager's views on the game in various publications as well as the 'fishal and on here (as interpreted),sad I know.

This week the silence has been deafening and although I don't subscribe to the conspiracy theories, it would be nice to hear JG's views on the game, the subs, the performances, the injuries and all the normal patter we are used to.

Please come out of hiding Jimbo even if it's only to tell 'Flow to get his spelling and punctuation right??

Silence could quite simply be some time off for the international break

not on the bus - who cares if true or not

talks with other clubs- he still with Motherwell and from what information is available is doing a good job at managing the structure of playing side of things.

I've said it before regards McGhee & others, that the measure of a manager is not only what is achieved but how things are that are left behind, things look more positive on all fronts

Fair enough. I just wonder at times why anyone would want to be involved with writing press releases etc for a club. No matter how you word it, everyone will sit and analyse it to the nth degree and draw their own conclusions.

Maybe we need to restrict all answers to yes or no. :P

In 2 posts here we've someone wanting Flow to answer something and in the next post someone having a go at the wording of the first sentence of an earlier reply from Flow (why just the 1st sentance, why no the 2nd or the 3rd or the . . . .) - just shows how fickle this place is.

This isn't a go at Gaag or the mods - its aimed at the folk who get their knickers in a twist at the slightest wee rumour on here. I know when I hear rumours from a small number of folk that theres some substance to it - what I read on here I take wi a pinch of salt until its made official or its shown to be crap - its just a matter of giving it time to see which is which. Is it really that hard that others canny do the same?

It makes me laugh when the righteous come on and tell us how we should and should not behave on a football message forum. These places exist so that we can speculate, analyise and make things up till our hearts are content. Professional pundits get paid money on a Saturday afternoon to do the very same.

Much as the advice on self improvement is greatly appreciated I need some way to enhance my bare existence so am going to continue to read and contribute to the true and the make believe on the boards. Thanks for the advice though.