Great Support At Hamilton

well4eva

it's shame we didn't get behind the team more. ten minutes after half time people started getting impatient there was a bit of a negative vibe from the fans.

it was the same as the st mirren cup game, we had a huge turnout but didn't get behind the team the same way we did at tannadice and parkhead.

4 twats behind us. Every single player got ripped because we try to pass the ball. Coke, Hately, christ, even JOB got it. (Christ would have got slagged as well)

If the twats want to watch shite being humped up the park all the time why don't they f**k off to Airdrie

4 twats behind us. Every single player got ripped because we try to pass the ball. Coke, Hately, christ, even JOB got it. (Christ would have got slagged as well)

If the twats want to watch shite being humped up the park all the time why don't they f**k off to Airdrie

Can't be half as bad as the stuff I heard getting shouted at Craigan. Remarkably quiet though when young Saunders played the odd long ball.....and didn't always hit his target.

In saying that the Accies fans should be embarrased by that stat. How they can survive on that weekly turnout I do not know.

Couldn't make it on Saturday unfortunately, i was working. I think its a tad harsh to say we should be filling the gazebo as well, using the Ross County game as an example, it was only £13 for an adult to get in. I know for a fact that the prices at Hamilton put a fair few folk off going.

See tbh its no the best support in the world. It's only 5 mins on the other side of the loch yet Ross County V Inverness managed to get around 3000 more in the ground. Fair dooz that's down to Hamilton's support but we should be filling the gazeebo aswell!

Have to agree with that :notworthy: Without factoring in the ridiculous turnstyle prices you understand.

you're not goin to get much cheaper than £22 for a league game.

And it's still too fucking dear. Doesn't really matter how many away games we have in November, I do not have £22 to go to a football match. Money gets stashed away all year for the season ticket, and gets put away for the 3rd round of the cup, and first day of the season. Don't accuse people of not being up for it simply cos you happen to have the cash to spend...

And it's still too fucking dear. Doesn't really matter how many away games we have in November, I do not have £22 to go to a football match. Money gets stashed away all year for the season ticket, and gets put away for the 3rd round of the cup, and first day of the season. Don't accuse people of not being up for it simply cos you happen to have the cash to spend...

+1

you're not goin to get much cheaper than £22 for a league game. considering it's our only away league game in november you'd have thought more people might have been up for it.

The flip side to that is that it was our 4th away game out of the last five and if you've attended them all you are talking £80+ in away games in the last month in admission money alone.

Over 6000 watched Raith Rovers play Dunfermline also. I can't mind what crowds Accies got before their nomadic days but whe nyou can't muster up 2000 fans for home games how do you survive in the SPL. Just shy of 2000 isn't to bad for an away support given the time of year etc and the cost.

Let's face it, it's a joke of a home support for any game never mind a local derby.With Hamilton, St Johnstone, St Mirren and Falkirk's home support, aye and ours too(see Hearts game) the SPL is going downhill fast. Even the Old Firm are struggling at home and definitely not bringing the same numbers to away games.

Our travelling support has been very good so far, especially at Hamilton and St Mirren but this can,t go on much longer or the league will get poorer and teams will get into serious financial trouble.

I know costs have been discussed on another thread but those in charge must act now if they want to keep scottish football as a spectator sport.