Yassin Moutouatkil

Busta Nut

his mistakes get highlighted because he's on the ball so much. coke, saunders and hateley look for him every time. we don't have many players that want to get in front of the ball so i'll always take a guy who is always looking for the ball and to drive forward when he gets it.

he was up the park for the second goal today but he was where he was meant to be, gannon clearly wants him to push forward at every opportunity.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You had this guy sussed weeks ago mate .

Without a word of a lie, he did. On the way up to the Hibs game he said, "if John Hughes puts Rihordan on him, we will lose coz his positioning is jobby"...

My biggest problem today was that, toward the end, even although we were a goal and a man over, he persisted to go forward.

I thought he played good - if he didn't push forward, we'd have nobody on the right side when attacking. I don't see too many pushing him out of the way to get on the right-wing to whip in crosses.

If people personally blame him for dropping two points, you're having a giraffe....PW's!!! :D

After giving him it tight last week I must add that Yassin was a lot better as well (in the first half anyway). Good crosses getting in good, dangerous positions going forward.

Unfortunately returned to his usual in the second half, out of position, awful crosses, tried to be too smart and gave the ball away and poor tackling. I agree that he is a good outlet for the ball at times but unless he can get past a player with purely his pace he can't beat a man and inveriably gives the ball away. If/when he does get past anyone though his crossing is total mince. But plenty of other guys helped contribute to us dropping two points so it's not just him.

And I wish that, just once, he would stop a fuckin cross going into our box...

Yas is 1568th choice at charlton.

Some people seem to think he's cafu. Comparisons to Hutton are way off. Hutton is 8 times the player Yas will ever be.

Everyone thinks they are correct and seems unwilling to see other peoples point. Mostly those who say he's good refuse to recognise any faults. Opinions will vary but it is not a coincidence that people are agreeing be is terrible

Yas is 1568th choice at charlton.

Some people seem to think he's cafu. Comparisons to Hutton are way off. Hutton is 8 times the player Yas will ever be.

Everyone thinks they are correct and seems unwilling to see other peoples point. Mostly those who say he's good refuse to recognise any faults. Opinions will vary but it is not a coincidence that people are agreeing be is terrible

Some people will argue that you are just as intolerant of other people's opinions.

Moutouakil isn't the worst full back I've seen at Motherwell but he isn't very good.

He gets completely lost and out of position and can barely hit a cross to save himself. I could count the number of decent crosses he has made this season on the fingers of one hand, and I could afford to be a bit careless around industrial machinery and not worry about running out of fingers.

However on the ball he is ok and can generally find team mates with passes, he defends not to bad when he happens to be in the right area or is only so muc out of position that his pace gets him back.

So I would take Quinn back as he a better all round full back but there is a player in there wanting to get out.

Both camps in this thread seem a bit entrenched in their views from what I can see but he certainly at the moment a bit of a liability for all his better points.

Some people will argue that you are just as intolerant of other people's opinions.

Some people may, but I think yer man Busta is spot on. Caught out of position countless times yesterday, played himself into trouble on a few more occasions, someone should tell him to get the ball to fuck whilst defending under pressure six yards out, instead of trying to shield it for our throw.

Some people may, but I think yer man Busta is spot on. Caught out of position countless times yesterday, played himself into trouble on a few more occasions, someone should tell him to get the ball to fuck whilst defending under pressure six yards out, instead of trying to shield it for our throw.

So do I actually but I also accept a differing opinion. He may well turn into a great player. Remeber the criticism Lukas took at the start of his time at Motherwell.

He hasn't shown any progress whatsoever IMO.

You just need to watch the highlights to see that Dundee Utd had a great chance just before they scored. Both that chance and Daly's goal were caused because of the room they had down the left hand side, due to our supposed right back being posted missing.

those people would be wrong,

So do I actually but I also accept a differing opinion. He may well turn into a great player. Remeber the criticism Lukas took at the start of his time at Motherwell.

I also Wish he would turn into a great player, but .........

He hasn't shown any progress whatsoever IMO.

You just need to watch the highlights to see that Dundee Utd had a great chance just before they scored. Both that chance and Daly's goal were caused because of the room they had down the left hand side, due to our supposed right back being posted missing.

Do we all agree that Moutouatkil was man of the match against Rangers ???

There wasn't any threads about him being shite then as far as I can remember.

So if you get man of the match in one game that means that you can play shite in most games after that and no one will bother?

Most goals we seem to be losing are coming down our right, cannae be a good partnership up the right hand side of the park then. Whoever is supposed to be playing right mid should be covering when Yass goes on a mazy, I don't think the boy's gash by any means, but he's exposed the way Gannon has his side set up.

Do we all agree that Moutouatkil was man of the match against Rangers ???

There wasn't any threads about him being shite then as far as I can remember.

One swallow doesn't make the summer, hes rank rotten. Sooner we get a solid RB in the better.