Yassin Moutouatkil

Busta Nut

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Alan Hutton comparisons are a fuckin joke. Hutton is 8 times the player yass dreams of being.
Aye, I'm sure Yassin dreams of warming the bench at Spurs.

The comparison was about defensive qualities. Hutton is a terrible defender and is constantly being caught out of position.

At one point, he played a cross that hit the first man, got the ball back, then played one that was far too powerful and high.

Cany win :P

I just hope that its 1-1 next week and we are into the 3rd minute of injury time Yassin belting down the right and hits a perfect cross right on to Lukas' head who powers his header past shagger into the net. 12 Years in the making that goal will be and I don't care how pish yassin is after that :lol:

how does jennings kicking the ball across our 18 yard box equal yassin giving away a goal?

N'Guemo blocked his attempted clearance i thought the same as you until i watched it on the tele.

As for Yass his defending wasn't too bad today for his standards. Passing/Crossing was dreadful he must of gave the ball away about 7 times in a row in the early part of the first half.

Liked the time when he beat 3 or 4 Celtic players in the first half but he never really got anywhere.

<br />If i remember correct jennings contributed to their second goal by not covering the player behind yassin could be wrong need to see tv highlights<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Yeah that is true, but Moutouatkil could have given him a shout when he chose to charge forward to the guy on the ball. Thought both were culpable in that instance but Jennings and others covered for him all day and he is worse than a man down.

If i remember correct jennings contributed to their second goal by not covering the player behind yassin could be wrong need to see tv highlights

Yassin ran off away from his man to chase the ball like a kid, leaving Robson in acres of space behind him. Jennings then had to try and get back and cover the huge gap Yass had left (again) but couldn't manage to get back in time. The penalty followed a few seconds later due to this. Absolute brain-dead schoolboy stuff from Yass.

He cost us a goal by giving the ball away in the corner for the 2nd goal.

Of course, Yass gets left on the park for the full game and Jennings gets taken off for playing well.