Yassin Moutouatkil

Busta Nut

I have to agree with Busta, other than the Rangers game I can't think of being really impressed with him. If we were an athletics club he'd be a great person to have in the team, but he can't defend, his positioning and awareness are suspect, and for how far forward he goes his crossing is woeful!

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree with Busta, other than the Rangers game I can't think of being really impressed with him. If we were an athletics club he'd be a great person to have in the team, but he can't defend, his positioning and awareness are suspect, and for how far forward he goes his crossing is woeful!

he had an amazing game at parkhead.

With his pace, he would probably be an outstanding right winger if he could sort out his final ball.

He's never a full back though. His defensive awareness and positioning are absolutely shocking.

I hope to fuck we keep Ruddy & Jutkiewicz after January, but I'm pretty indifferent when it comes to Yassin.

i'd have quinn in front of yassin as well.

however the guy is doing doing exactly what he's instructed to do. i'm sure if gannon told him to stay back he'd do it.

against driver and mcgeady the guy has shown he is a great defender. even today mulgrew couldn't punish us.

there's no point in blaming him for charging up the park when that's what our manager is telling him to do.

He's sooo fecking frustrating! But at the end of the day he's easily the weekest link in our defence, that says it all really. For all his pace his final product is, nine times out of ten, shocking.

I don't think he has been instructed to come inside or to push forward by Gannon at all, I just think all he knows is how to attack and has a terrible positional sense defensively. Aberdeen were down to ten men and we still got caught two v 1 on his side at times today. I'd rather have humphries going forward on that side and a solid right back any day of the week.

I don't think he has been instructed to come inside or to push forward by Gannon at all, I just think all he knows is how to attack and has a terrible positional sense defensively. Aberdeen were down to ten men and we still got caught two v 1 on his side at times today. I'd rather have humphries going forward on that side and a solid right back any day of the week.

so yassin runs amok against gannon's orders but still plays whenever he's fit but...

murphy gives the ball away three times in a row at parkhead and he's subbed

o'brien chops down a hibs player which leads to a goal and he's subbed

craigan plays three bad balls in perth which gets him the big hook

if there was anybody in this team breaking orders their number would be straight up

so yassin runs amok against gannon's orders but still plays whenever he's fit but...

murphy gives the ball away three times in a row at parkhead and he's subbed

o'brien chops down a hibs player which leads to a goal and he's subbed

craigan plays three bad balls in perth which gets him the big hook

if there was anybody in this team breaking orders their number would be straight up

Yassin is our only recognised right back and the players who may have replaced him have been injured or are being used elsewhere. Maybe that, and the fact that Gannon signed him, has meant he is less likely to get the hook than the others.

Yassin is our only recognised right back and the players who may have replaced him have been injured or are being used elsewhere. Maybe that, and the fact that Gannon signed him, has meant he is less likely to get the hook than the others.

i don't believe that. the guy has played every game he has been available for and he's played every match the exact same way.

Passin- shite

Defeniding- sjite

Crossing- shite

He's fast. But dreadful

Spot on, apart from maybe one or two games he has been fuckin murder. Fast but can't get past anyone and can't cross the ball to save himself.

Passing - always takes the wrong option and gives the ball away when he is totally out of position and puts us right in the shit.

Out of position defending and tries to rely on his pace far too much to get back, other guys spend most of there time covering for him.

Of all the guys we have on loan, he can get his coat and get to fuck as I am concerned a total liability.

Whoever he prays to at the start of the game isn't listening, nothing personal Yassin but get to fuck back to Charlton, I can see why they don't want you.

If it wasn't for Ruddy we would have got pumped today. Everytime they got near our box I thought they were going to score, second to every ball and shite defending, come on JG sort them out for fuck sake. Against 10 men again and we always looked second best and the most likely team to lose a goal.

Aye we have guys breakin down the door to sign for us , Have a look at yourself.

Why dont you run yourself down there and find someone to fill his place?

Ive got to listen to guys that think they know better every week, why do you think they are sitting in the stand?

Gannon is doing a good job but the expectation is making some think that we are watching Premiership football.

Reality check.

Aye we have guys breakin down the door to sign for us , Have a look at yourself.

Why dont you run yourself down there and find someone to fill his place?

Ive got to listen to guys that think they know better every week, why do you think they are sitting in the stand?

Gannon is doing a good job but the expectation is making some think that we are watching Premiership football.

Reality check.

Nobody said that Gabnnon wasn't doing a good job but he will also sign some guys who turn out to be shit, and Yassin is the first contender.

So you are really saying, even with our budget, we can't find someone better and more solid than him at right back? What exactly does he give us at the moment apart from a heart attack every time he goes near the ball. The guy is a bomb scare.

Really dont think he is as bad as you say, surely if he breaks forward as he has want to do a centre back or midfielder should cover?

He must have a licence to do this or Gannon would stop playing him in this role.

So should the spotlight not be put on the covering player in this situation?