Cup Draw

Iain7_mfc

Decent draw. Would have been nice to get a rare visit to cliftonhill or a venue along those lines. Loved the trip to stair park which seems many a moon ago now. I think we will take a decent crowd and win. A few all SPL ties so assuming we pass ICT lets hope for a side we rarely play.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When was the last time we lost to ICT up there? Ages ago!! We have a decent record up there.

My dream draw to be honest. Family up there . So it will be Megabus return £11 going friday returning Sunday. Caley club on the saturday for a few beers and a return bus to the ground for 2 quid and then out in town at night celebrating ANOTHER win over Inverness up there :lol: Back hame on the sunday with a hangover.

Feck it, if you want to win the Cup, you gotta beat what's in front of you. And why can't we win up there, great record over the years and we surely won't be as slack as we were in the League Cup.

Was that you that got lifted last season moaning about the prices and had a wee bit of the sherbit in you? <_<

Nah, wasn't moaning about anything, was jUst singing with everyone else outside the ground in the que to go in and two coppers pulled me out, spoke shite to me and gave me two options, get back on the bus or go to the cells! I said I'll go to bus and next thing they've cuffed me and put me in the van l. I was shocked.

Anyway, not letting them ruin the cup!

Nah, wasn't moaning about anything, was jUst singing with everyone else outside the ground in the que to go in and two coppers pulled me out, spoke shite to me and gave me two options, get back on the bus or go to the cells! I said I'll go to bus and next thing they've cuffed me and put me in the van l. I was shocked.

Anyway, not letting them ruin the cup!

:lol: I remember someone going mental last season (the day Boab Malcolm scored the late free kick) about the price for a child. His poor boy was in tears as he cracked up with the polis! As if it was their fault :)

Looking forward to this, a cracking away day.

That said, my record in Inverness isn't the best. My last trip up there I was put in the cells before the game for being completely meltit (Dargo scored a double and we lost 2-0 I think, so it wasn't as though I missed much) so I spent most of the afternoon doing forward rolls on the blue gym mat. And my last trip up before that resulted on me diving off a wall at Perth Station, knocking myself out and having to get staples in my head (an event that a fair few folk on here probably witnessed)!

Regardless of these minor blips, every trip up there's been a belter and I'm expecting more of the same next month! ;)

Almost a home game for me :lol: and can't come quick enough, looking forward to meeting up with some old friends and some new found admirers B-) ...... 3 out of 3 at Longman so far. Here's hoping for 4 from 4.

Only worry is the weather. ICTFC have undersoil heating, Yes ? But the weather up here in early Jan can be rather unpredictable, and that includes most of the A9 north of Perth. Missed a game a couple of years ago as the road out of Skaville was under 3 feet of snow, and last year my Inverurie ticket got stranded in Edinburgh :lol:

Fingers X'd this time.