Ibrox

casey

I think that might have been the only time I saw 'Well win at Ibrox.

I was staying with friends who lived in Ibrox (the area, not the stadium!) and when I got back to their place and I told them the score they wouldn't believe me. There was no internet then so it wasn't until the next day when I got a paper that I managed to convince them!

<br />More of this will be nice!<br /><br /><a href="
target="_blank">
/>
<br /><br /><br />

Best game ever!

Check out the size of our support compared to now as well.

Was at that game myself reckon it is my all time favourite, even more than winning the Cup was. The joys of watching Kirk making Pressley look like a dumpling as well. :D

<br /><br /><br />. The joys of watching Kirk making Pressley look like a dumpling as well. :wub:

The joys of watching the Newarthill boys being huckled off the park after the equaliser , im pretty sure they caught sight of the second before they disappeared into the cells :D

The joys of watching the Newarthill boys being huckled off the park after the equaliser , im pretty sure they caught sight of the second before they disappeared into the cells :blink:

:doh: Had the fella who ran all the way over towards the West Enclosure with arms aloft drop me off in his taxi the other week.

Yep a wednesday night I think at the start of October, 

It was indeed October 1993.

I was a only few weeks married at the time and the in-laws went on holiday to Portugal at the time. So my new father-in-law gave me his Bond Ticket for the Club Deck   B-):nod:

I had to sit on my hands when Dougie equalised. It was even harder to do that when he scored his second.

It was worth it though, being the only happy face coming down those stairs that night.

Funny enough I've never been offered it since.

Think that game was the first start for a young Colin Scott the Rangers Goalkeeper as well.