• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally Agree....

An they can suck ma bellend!!!!

They will burst ma coupon for £221.. Mancunian Fuckwits,,

:doh:

I'm away for a Christmas beer with some pals. It might cheer me up after a disastrous day in the football. I hope some of you will do the same; sometimes it's better to forget!

i thought we were due a hiding sometime soon. Kinda glad it's against Rangers at Ibrox as we didn't expect to win. Hopefully that's it out the system and we can bounce on to good results after Christmas

I like your thinking but we've been playing shite for a while now. We need to dig deep and come up with a couple of wins over the festive period or we will be back in the mix with the bottom six teams.

Think most of us expected this.

Draw a line and move on, a complete second half collapse unfortunately, despite playing handily enough at times.

Aye a humping like his has been coming for months now, we just need to pick ourselves up from it and move on as it's not games against Rangers at Ibrox that will determine how our season will pan out.

We MUST win the next two games.

edit; 6-1 now. Dear Christ :doh:

The signs have been there for weeks that things were unraveling.

Fingers crossed we can draw a line under this and start again against St. Johnstone but it doesn't work like that.

The next game could define our season, if we lose we are back down there in the pack.

Fuck, another goal.....not good enough, not good enough by a long way. Shameful actually.