January Window What If ?

Well73

After todays game and I know it's a big what if but......

Ruddy too expensive see you later thanks for everything.

Yass away as well tiny wee English mob show him a 2/3 year deal.

The Duke back to everton.

JO'B pre contract with whoever maybe the sheep (no money my arse!)

Maybe 1 or 2 squad players cut to free up wages Fitzy and McGarry

Renolds to Championship or the Auld firm :lol:

Craigen to somebody else like St Midden or Falkirk where he might play every week

I know it's been discussed before and I know it's a lot of what if's but as January gets closer and the results the way they are this is a bit of a worry.

Any thoughts? Anybody I've missed? :lol:

If that is the case we are relegated.

What if Ruddy stays ? What if we sign a crackin right back in January ?

What if jennings. Coke amd Hately sign a new contract ?

What if by selling Reynolds we keep Ruddy and sign a couple of players on longer contracts ?

Sorry thiat is too positive for most well fans. We are fucked. Well are doomed!!!!!!!!

After todays game and I know it's a big what if but......

Ruddy too expensive see you later thanks for everything.

Yass away as well tiny wee English mob show him a 2/3 year deal.

The Duke back to everton.

JO'B pre contract with whoever maybe the sheep (no money my arse!)

Maybe 1 or 2 squad players cut to free up wages Fitzy and McGarry

Renolds to Championship or the Auld firm :P

Craigen to somebody else like St Midden or Falkirk where he might play every week

I know it's been discussed before and I know it's a lot of what if's but as January gets closer and the results the way they are this is a bit of a worry.

Any thoughts? Anybody I've missed? ;)

If Ruddy goes then thats a blow - would be hard pushed to replace him and Bombscare would not be someone I wold be happy pulling on a Well shirt.

If Yass goes then Saunders can go to right back and Hutch goes to centre half

If Lucas goes then McHugh steps in

If Jim O Brien goes (no big loss) then Slane comes in

If Fitzy and McGarry go then.........so fuckin what??? More money for Gannon to bring in the guys who he thinks ARE good enough.

If Reynolds goes then we make some real money and Gannon can bring in a centre half or right back.

If Craigen goes then we can stop worrying about his failure to play the ball out from defence and losing his man.

Hopefully punting Lasley will allow money to bring in players, and from Gannons interview yesterday, and his comments at the forum last week its clear he is looking to bring in a good few players. Its called rebuilding. He done the same at his previous club and it took about a year or so for his efforts to produce success. As Alex Ferguson said "it takes two years to build a team" and Gannon has consistently said he wants to build a team.

What if jennings. Coke and Hateley sign a new contract ?

What if by selling Reynolds we keep Ruddy and sign a couple of players on longer contracts ?

Sorry that is too positive for most well fans. We are fucked. Well are doomed!!!!!!!!

. Good to be positive but if things continue as they have over the past month relegation is a real possibility no mater how much spin we put on things

What if jennings. Coke amd Hately sign a new contract ?

Sorry thiat is too positive for most well fans. We are fucked. Well are doomed!!!!!!!!

I think we have probably a better than 60% chance of keeping Ruddy based on the widely held view outside Scotland that our league is sub standard and thats making him look better than he is(hope so at least)

Which leaves us with yass @ RB which is not as bad when Humphrey plays down the right wing.

Jennings has taken a while to find his place but now looks pretty solid so yeah hope he stays same for Hateley I think we could cope with coke going.

I don't want to see Reynolds go anywhere (especially not left back) I think he's the best centre back we have and we need a consistent partner for him to provide solidity at the back.

January transfer window should be an interesting one but irrespective I don't see us being relegated.

. Good to be positive but if things continue as they have over the past month relegation is a real possibility no mater how much spin we put on things

Postie thats all I was getting at. Netherton is very confident and I take my hat off for that but spin it all you want our trend is down and from what I seen yesterday nobody is standing up to be counted. I hope we finish top 6. I hope we win the cup. I hope we turn over some teams with a bit of style, I just don't see it. I'm right behind the manager 100% and the team I'm just worried that we have no bite.

Don't know if anybody else noticed yesterday after the second goal, about 8 or 9 players all turned and walked out of our box ALL with heads firmly looking at the grass. No talking no communication feck all! Ruddy was doing his nut and not one of them could look at him. If they dont talk they wont learn.

I hope Gannon finds some gems in Jan. Coz we need them.

Mon the Well

I don't care where anybody comes from Maxi.

I'd love us to grow our own and sell on a a profit but if we buy in and sell on at a profit I don't give a monkeys. Anybody who gives 100% and wants to play in Claret and Amber will get my support.

Mon the Well

Wille McVie and Colin McAdam types required :woop:

Agreed pie alongside midfeild types like Peter Miller, Stewart McLaren, Ally Mauchlen, Colin O'Neill.

FFS what is wrong with a booking during a game, with these guys it was an occupational hazard.

Note to younger fans.....these guys were hard men who stood for no shit

yes they got booked sometimes but nobody messed with them....ask Peter Grant. :lol:

Ruddy too expensive see you later thanks for everything - Fraser is an SPL goalkeeper, not as good as Ruddy but I doubt he alone would be the reason for us ending up in the mire. He survived two or three seasons as ICT goalkeeper.

Yass away as well tiny wee English mob show him a 2/3 year deal. - Don't think many would be crestfallen. I think Gannon and the person who picked the Sunday Mail team of the week are the only folk who see anything in him.

The Duke back to everton. - Disappointment but would not be the end of the world.

JO'B pre contract with whoever maybe the sheep (no money my arse!) - If it happens or is going to happen he will do a professional job and if not I'm sure we can get a replacement loanee or short term deal.

Maybe 1 or 2 squad players cut to free up wages Fitzy and McGarry - don't see it happening but if it happens it will be on our terms.

Renolds to Championship or the Auld firm :woop: - the money would be compensation and we should be able to cope with getting replacement players in.

Craigen to somebody else like St Midden or Falkirk where he might play every week - As Reynolds.

Its quite an unlikely permutaion so I not overly concerned. If it happens then it will be a test of Gannon's knowledge of the lower leagues.