Craig Brown And Archie Knox

madscot

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm still sorry it didn't work out with Gannon, but it's done and that's that. I hope the auld yins do Motherwell a good turn during whatever length of time they are at the helm. Auld Erchie was Fergie's right hand man when I was a boy. I haven't been able to keep apace with events today, so are they just in charge until the end of the season or what?

Well, I'm still sorry it didn't work out with Gannon, but it's done and that's that. I hope the auld yins do Motherwell a good turn during whatever length of time they are at the helm. Auld Erchie was Fergie's right hand man when I was a boy. I haven't been able to keep apace with events today, so are they just in charge until the end of the season or what?

3 games but it will be until the end of the season. If that made sense.

Be interesting to see how they do in their three games. All going well, and depending what happens with the loan players, would be interesting to see who they could bring in with their contacts throughout the game. Although both have been out of the game for a while, they have solid reputations. A few managers kicking about who played under Brown and Konx for Scotland and various clubs in Knox's case. Knowing their strengths as coaches, might be more willing to let these two guys take their young players on loan knowing they'll be in good hands...

I said it prior to Jim Gannon's appointment and I'll say it again, I would love John Collins to take over the hotseat. His professionalism would be brilliant for the young guys in the side. He was chased out of Hibs because their boys wanted to continue getting pished instead of living the life of an athlete.

How can you be so sure that wouldn't be the case at Motherwell too?

What's this three games business all about? So if those games are lost, is that the end of Brown and Knox?

The 3 games is just the minimum they will be here. John Boyle is away to Australia for 2 or 3 weeks and the 3 games will have been played before he gets back. Then I'd imagine they will get another few games at least while the board goes through the whole process, though like a few have said already I'd be surprised if they weren't given until the end of the season. That would give the board a load more time, probably more options and would let Brown and Knox show that they should be considered.

The 3 games is just the minimum they will be here. John Boyle is away to Australia for 2 or 3 weeks and the 3 games will have been played before he gets back. Then I'd imagine they will get another few games at least while the board goes through the whole process, though like a few have said already I'd be surprised if they weren't given until the end of the season. That would give the board a load more time, probably more options and would let Brown and Knox show that they should be considered.

I see. Cheers for clearing that up.

I've seen this phrase used a couple of times now, and was wondering what it's supposed to mean exactly?

I'm relatively new here y'see.

If you support Boyle then you happy clappy unless...

You support Gannon against Boyle then your also happy clappy unless....

you support whoever is in charge because you love the team unless......

you disagree with someones point of view who doesnt see themselves as happy clappy unless....

you agree with someone else who is disagreeing with someone else unless.....

it is being used to describe someone who is part of a christian organisation which sing a lot.

basically its a way for people to insult you without contesting your viewpoint

Not at all. I'm not saying that you are either or, I'm just saying that if somebody is like "ach it was only 6-1 against Rangers, and we were really unlucky against St Johnstone, and who cares if we haven't won in X games, we're still going to qualify for Europe, I just have this gut feeling!" then they're happy clappy. A boo boy is someone who comes home tonight after we get beat against Hearts 3-2 when every single one of their goals was offside and starts saying stuff like "fuckin shite and craigans shite and craig brown can gtf and fitzpatrick this and giles coke that", they're a boo boy.

If you want an example of in between, take a look at my posts :lol: