Catering

Mitch

I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but would it be so hard to set up a couple of franchises in the stadium? A Greggs and maybe a confectionary kiosk or something?

This is just another aspect of Scottish football that takes the piss when compared with virtually any other form of entertainment out there.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember going to a game at Parkhead one New Year bak in the late '70's early '80's with a couple of mates and the match got called off about two hours before kick off. We were chatting to a wee guy who had a cardboard box full of rolls, these rolls had never been close to a spread of any kind and had just been roughly opened and had a slice of chopped pork wedged inside. That wee guy went home with his box and was back the following week with the same box and the same rolls and sold the lot. You would see them standing inside the ground with the box at their feet and the bottom three inches of the box would be wet through and still people were buying them.

Thankfully you dont see these guys about now, as they need a special license to sell food.

Every football stadium is the same, with the exception of Rugby Park (although they had nae tablet last time!!).

Killie's was first rate last week. Not that I bought anything but about 10 minutes in the second half some Killie official appeared at the back of the Main Stand with a basket full of pies to dish out to 'Well fans!

am glad someone started the thread on the catering, seriously could get myself in a lot of trouble with the club if i started on that

my mates sitting next to me and when i told him i was glad someone started a thread of the quality of the catering his reply was "what quality"

think that proves the point ;)

am glad someone started the thread on the catering, seriously could get myself in a lot of trouble with the club if i started on that

Aye, good thinking. The last guy who started on the quality of the catering ended up at the bottom of the Clyde wearing concrete boots. ;)

that wouldnt but cause of my ties with the club, if put anythin on here that may be considered too personal to the club they might start getting on to me, i know a lot of internal stuff that has happened there nd agreed to a confidentilaty policy when i was there so that is why i haveto hold back on a lot i want to say

that wouldnt but cause of my ties with the club, if put anythin on here that may be considered too personal to the club they might start getting on to me, i know a lot of internal stuff that has happened there nd agreed to a confidentilaty policy when i was there so that is why i haveto hold back on a lot i want to say

Milky = ice rink :unsure:

I didn't think ball boys needed a confidentiality agreement.

In that case I'm reminded of that episode of Red Dwarf where Rimmer turns to the Kat and says: "There are many things we can all bring to the debate. The best of which you can bring is silence".

:unsure: