Hyundai A League

always next year

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't for a second think that we'll miss him as a player. Not knocking him, just didn't rate him particularly highly. By the sounds of it, his personality and humour will be greatly missed by the squad.

I wish him the best of luck for his new adventure.

Good Luck Steven!

1 thing is for sure, he gave 100% always! I think there are some players who should have a right look at Stevens attitude and commitment. I always thought he was a very decent player who we could rely on. Is he a Ronaldo? No, of course not, but he gave his everything!

Glory have an import spot available following the departure of Eugene Dadi to Wellington Phoenix

Can't believe he's still playing!

All the best to McGarry though, hope he makes it. He may not have been the most talented or athletic player but always gave his all in every game which is all you can ask.

good luck to him i moved to perth from m/well last christmas its cold here in winter but in summer its toasting the last week we have had temps of 37 plus and believe me i work outside anyone coming from there to here will cook glory are a club like motherwell play at small stadium small support middle of the table and its 1 st division standard footie if he signs permenant i will go along and shout maggary your pish you shold have stayed in scotland might wear my well top aswell just for a laugh of course :huh: