Jim Jefferies

stoney

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just hearing on the radio that the Killie fans applauded the news Jeffries was gone. Not really sure what they think is going to happen next. As far as I'm led to believe the players were behind the manager and NOT the Chairman. There will be compensation involved so I am certain Killie will apoint a manager who is out of work.

Ach you don't mean that :thumbup:

I probably don't but it would gut me. I have said I wouldn't be back at fir park in the past and always gave in. I'm good right up until 2 o clock on a Saturday and then I go fuck it. Seriously though, he would absolutely fuck all with Motherwell. In his first few years at Killie he brung a number of his old Hearts cronies in like Locke, fat fuck Fulton and McSwegan just to name a few. That had an impact on some of the younger players who could have made it at Killie. So fuck him and let him ruin another team.

Just hearing on the radio that the Killie fans applauded the news Jeffries was gone. Not really sure what they think is going to happen next. As far as I'm led to believe the players were behind the manager and NOT the Chairman. There will be compensation involved so I am certain Killie will apoint a manager who is out of work.

There is a protest planned for Saturday to get shot of the board as well.

Jim Gannon, now that would be a turn up for the books. Thankfully no chance. He has made his feelings on Scottish football crystal clear. News now that Killie are going down the Motherwell route i.e. interim then permanent manager. Might even end up being the same man :thumbup:

why? yir no a real fan if you refuse to go just because you dont agree with the appointment of a new manager.

Real fan ? Don't talk pish! Read my response to Finlay. How you can spout that pish when you don't even know me or how much I have spent on Motherwell in 22 years of going to the games and buying merchandise. Jeffries is a wank and IMO he would drag Motherwell down. That would be my initial reaction to his appointment but I would give up that stance at 2 o clock on the first Saturday.

Real fan ? Don't talk pish! Read my response to Finlay. How you can spout that pish when you don't even know me or how much I have spent on Motherwell in 22 years of going to the games and buying merchandise. Jeffries is a wank and IMO he would drag Motherwell down. That would be my initial reaction to his appointment but I would give up that stance at 2 o clock on the first Saturday.

:wacko: ditto

except not 22 years :doh:

Just back from Rugby Park where chairman announced JJ was away at supporters meeting. Get in!

I also saw Craig Brown in Hotel at stadium and i'm not taking the piss. He lives in Ayrshire so could be very innocent but bit of a coincidence.

Thats Killie well and truly fucked now.

Couldn't be any worse than it was under JJ.

We appluaded the romoval off JJ but don't believe what you read in the papers about the players loving JJ, trust me!

I was talking to Squirrelhumper in work today. Tommy McLean to take interim charge of Killie.

Furthermore, apparently 3 Killie players are seeing shrinks due to the stress of working under Jeffries/Brown, and Wullie Gibson (who I think has left Killie now) was on Valium due to the bullying received from the aforementioned two (allegedly!)

So, please naw to any notion of appointing those two at Fir Park. Let Utd have them.

Looking forward to Saturday's game now.

I'll tell ye. It canny be that common for 3 SPL teams to be without a permanent manager at the one time.

Certainly during the season. I'm sure Hibs, Aberdeen, and Celtic were all without managers in the close season at the same time. Then obviously followed by Falkirk and us.

Heard that the 'Gordon Young equivalent' at Killie is abroad on holiday so an interim manager will need to be announced asap. Tommy McLean is as good a shout as any imo.

On the subject of appointments though this is some holiday JB is having. Pretty sure a decision won't be made until they see how Brown does in games. Wrong choice if you ask me. You either give him the job NOW or you get someone else in. The postponements could be used to our advantage. If we lose to Killie, Inverness, and St Mirren, or even only pick up a couple of points and get put out the Cup what next? Bye bye Craigy and start looking for a manager in February? Not ideal.

I would hate to see Jeffries here, but I really don't think we have to worry about him.

With his last 2 appointments Boyle has shown he has been looking for a younger manager, with a good reputation, who wants to develop a philosophy of good attacking, passing football at the club. He seems to be looking for them to also place an emphasis towards giving the youth players their chance in the first team a bit earlier than other teams/managers might do.

For me Jeffries doesn't suit either of these categories, and with just about all of his old Hearts team retired he's running out of options for signings to make.