Kilmarnock Away Sat 16th Jan

Brazilian

I don't mean to be rude, MJC, but have you ever tipped Motherwell to win a game? :P

This is an excellent opportunity to to turn the corner. The fact Killie have sacked their manager of many years is proof positive that they are struggling badly, and whilst Calderwood is certainly a shrewd appointment, their confidence is low and it's a chance of a point or three. Get stuck into them from the first whistle because there is nothing to fear. 2-0 Motherwell :nod:

I think I did once in a League Cup tie against third division Alloa many, many moons ago. I thought 'we're playing at home against a lower league, part time outfit, there's no way we'll lose here".....and we did, on penalties after a 0-0 draw.

Never again :P

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I did once in a League Cup tie against third division Alloa many, many moons ago. I thought 'we're playing at home against a lower league, part time outfit, there's no way we'll lose here".....and we did, on penalties after a 0-0 draw.

Never again :P

:nod:

Fair enough. I can't argue with that.

I think we'll get at least a point today.

With Hutch still struggling with his injury and Saunders still recovering from a knock at Tynecastle we may see Hateley at right back.

I see from the Official site that murphy has had a chat with Grandpa Broon about where hi best position is. So won't be surprised to see Juke and Murph as the front two today.

Ruddy

Hateley, Crags, Reynolds, Hammell

Humphrey, Coke, Forbes, O'Brien

Juke, Murphy

Hearts certainly rule heads on here. Week after week the optimists predict Well victories. Just to remind you, for months we have all complained about how badly we are playing. We have no wins in our last eight games. Potentially we are missing Saunders and Hutchinson from central defence. Hateley is a doubt which leaves us struggling at right back. Just the sort of adversity whch has seen us spring a few surprises in the past but I'd take a draw right now if someone offered it to me.

Oh, and if Slane makes an appearance today let's hope the boo boys hold fire and don't make his decision any easier.

Duke turnd his marker and fires in a snorter, which the keeper does well to turn round the post, and Craigan heads the resultant corner just over the bar.

More pressure down flank, 4th corner for 'Well. Forbes hits inswinger which is knocked out for our 5th corner. Killie clear and make break which comes to nothing.