New Manager Required, We're In The Middle Of The Transfer Window Etc Etc

Haggischomper

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about.....

Dear Steelmen Online pant wetters, thankyou for the concern but I am enjoying my holiday safe in the knowledge that the club is being run appropriately by the general manager I put in charge. She has already moved to secure the services of Jack, Victor, Ruddy and the Juke, whilst also over-seeing the mopping of the floor in flows office. On my holiday I also managed to punt McGarry off to some Perth mob since St Johnstone said no. Im not sure what more I could have done had I been back in Motherwell.

Love, John Boy.

How about.....

Dear Steelmen Online pant wetters, thankyou for the concern but I am enjoying my holiday safe in the knowledge that the club is being run appropriately by the general manager I put in charge. She has already moved to secure the services of Jack, Victor, Ruddy and the Juke, whilst also over-seeing the mopping of the floor in flows office. On my holiday I also managed to punt McGarry off to some Perth mob since St Johnstone said no. Im not sure what more I could have done had I been back in Motherwell.

Love, John Boy.

and shot of yaas :(

Im not sure what more I could have done had I been back in Motherwell.

Well John, you could of started identifying managers you wanted and began the interview process or installed a manager untill the end of the season. But im pleased you enjoyed your trip and sure you went down a treat at 'The Impy'.

Dear Mr Boyle

Thanks for your response.

Maybe make it clear to Jack and Victor how long they will be here, ie until the end of the season.

Actually sign a player or two and as for securing the services for Duke and Ruddy can you do it for little more than another month. We have had snow for most of that month and no played a game yet. Everton are having a good laugh admiittedly this is luck raher than foresight on Everton's behalf. So come on we are almost half way through the transfer window and we need a few players and hopefully one will be a striker. Get Ruddy and the Duke until the end of the SEASON.

I hope you don't take offence to this message and tell me to support Airdrie, Hamilton or Albion Rovers like you did once to one of my former High School teachers.

Yours Sincerely

Pant Wetter/Happy Clappy brigade member (delete as appropriate)

Dear Mr Boyle

Thanks for your response.

Maybe make it clear to Jack and Victor how long they will be here, ie until the end of the season.

Actually sign a player or two and as for securing the services for Duke and Ruddy can you do it for little more than another month. We have had snow for most of that month and no played a game yet. Everton are having a good laugh admiittedly this is luck raher than foresight on Everton's behalf. So come on we are almost half way through the transfer window and we need a few players and hopefully one will be a striker. Get Ruddy and the Duke until the end of the SEASON.

I hope you don't take offence to this message and tell me to support Airdrie, Hamilton or Albion Rovers like you did once to one of my former High School teachers.

Yours Sincerely

Pant Wetter/Happy Clappy brigade member (delete as appropriate)

You went to school? :(

When have Motherwell ever conducted business is any way which is not behind closed doors?

Where no asking him to come and say we are loooking to sign Player X and Player Y. What people are looking for is here is your management team for the end of the season.

How do we expect to get players when Jack and victor don't know how long they are here for ?

Where no asking him to come and say we are loooking to sign Player X and Player Y. What people are looking for is here is your management team for the end of the season.

How do we expect to get players when Jack and victor don't know how long they are here for ?

Spot on!

Maybe he's away 'cause it's already sorted.

Don't think so. He was already away when Gannon went.

As well as what is happening about the management team, it would also be good to know the long-term plans re Jutkiewicz and Ruddy.

Don't think so. He was already away when Gannon went.

As well as what is happening about the management team, it would also be good to know the long-term plans re Jutkiewicz and Ruddy.

Oh that's right, he couldn't possible have phoned or emailed <_<

And the Juke and Ruddy? They're here 'til the end of the month while that is sorted, as has already been said.