Albo 4 In Inverness...

decorator

I didn't think I was moaning or picking on folk... maybe certain folk are a bit too touchy.

Anyway, well done to them for following the team to Inverness and Albania.

And if you want me to have an actual moan...

However, if you're going to go to all that hassle and effort, you could at least wear a 'Well scarf or something to show your support and pride for the team you're so committed to following.

Cheers.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't think I was moaning or picking on folk... maybe certain folk are a bit too touchy.

However, if you're going to go to all that hassle and effort, you could at least wear a 'Well scarf or something to show your support and pride for the team you're so committed to following.

Cheers.

I think its a Claret and Amber fishing rod youve got.

A half dozen feet transplants is what that squad needs , dont think a scarf would make much odds - unless you dooked it in water and whipped their backsides with it to encourage them to take on the opposing defenders when we have the ball.

Cheers.

2dfd7971.jpg

c6f3fd20.jpg

db8f7714.jpg

You don't really want to be wearing a scarf when it's over 100 degrees do you?? :rolleyes:

You don't really want to be wearing a scarf when it's over 100 degrees do you?? B-)

Well that's why I said:

you could at least wear a 'Well scarf or something

Anyway, good pictures, decorator, well done on the trip, and nice Scotland shirt on display.

I think its a Claret and Amber fishing rod youve got.

It was in my last paragraph.

I thought we showed our pride and support by turning up every week.

I'm not any less of a 'Well fan because I don't wear colours.

Away and throw shite at yersel'.

Yep, but I think it's good to see fans wearing their colours at the match as well as travelling to and from the ground. I didn't say anyone was less of a fan for not wearing colours, I just think it looks better.

And thanks for the lovely parting comment, but how exactly does one throw faeces at one's self? :rolleyes: Is there a special technique that you're perhaps familiar with? :doh:

I'm in both pictures and dont wear any colours cause all they mad Albanians took them off us. :rolleyes: Also another reason do you really think it would be a good idea walking about a country youve been advised not to travel to decked in club colours?

The yellow flag in the background is half Motherwell and half a Cypriot team that the guy supports if you must know has both club badges on it.

Dont usually post on the site due to guys like steel edge making f**king stupid comments.Get a grip.

Don't know if it was Steel Edge previously but every time a pic of that sort goes up the same question gets asked. No intention of getting at him personally but there's no need. Quite simply a sinple question of why no Motherwell colours should get a retort of why not?

200 folk could be bothered on Monday , less than a dozen in Albania and you want to moan at them for what they fucking wore when following the team ? :lol:

What a load of pish you talk. 200 could be bothered on Monday. Maybe 200 could only get the day off work on Monday. Some people work to 5 you know and already lost 2 days annual leave due to the original one getting postponed. That was just me and I'm sure others were in the same boat.

And Albania was 7 days after Llanelli and let's remember the club released a statement the day after Llanelli urging fans not to travel only for them to retract it a day or 2 later. ;)

What a load of pish you talk. 200 could be bothered on Monday. Maybe 200 could only get the day off work on Monday. Some people work to 5 you know and already lost 2 days annual leave due to the original one getting postponed. That was just me and I'm sure others were in the same boat.

And Albania was 7 days after Llanelli and let's remember the club released a statement the day after Llanelli urging fans not to travel only for them to retract it a day or 2 later. ;)

Well i'll bow to your superior knowledge cos if anyone knows about talking pish its you , ya knob jockey

Ill bet more than 200 folk wouldve managed to find leave from somewhere had it been something a little more attractive than Inverness on Monday night, i didnt go up there to see Inverness , i went up to see Motherwell

That aside , im judging nobody , i couldnt make Killie on Saturday due to work , im not sitting at the laptop fuming at what those who did go are wearing though

And this is the same Motherwell that told us that Bukta , Canterbury , Mark McGhee , Jim Gannon and much more have been the cats pyjamas recently , if you want to rely on them for yer info more fool you