Albo 4 In Inverness...

decorator

Well i'll bow to your superior knowledge cos if anyone knows about talking pish its you , ya knob jockey

Ill bet more than 200 folk wouldve managed to find leave from somewhere had it been something a little more attractive than Inverness on Monday night, i didnt go up there to see Inverness , i went up to see Motherwell

That aside , im judging nobody , i couldnt make Killie on Saturday due to work , im not sitting at the laptop fuming at what those who did go are wearing though

And this is the same Motherwell that told us that Bukta , Canterbury , Mark McGhee , Jim Gannon and much more have been the cats pyjamas recently , if you want to rely on them for yer info more fool you

Oh you have a flawed argument so you resort to childish personal insults. Are you 3 or 33 ?

200 folk managing and 200 folk bothering is different statements. I'll bet loads of people who couldn't go COULD be bothered going. I concede there would have been well fans who could have went and said "I can't be arsed".

That wasn't what you said and there are others who have spouted the same pish. There is people out there who were genuinely not ABLE to go through work commitments to some it may have been financial.

For you to come on here and say "only 200 people could be bothered" is in my opinion pish.

I have to say it is interesting to see that you can't have a proper debate without resorting to personal insults.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That wasn't what you said and there are others who have spouted the same pish. There is people out there who were genuinely not ABLE to go through work commitments to some it may have been financial.

Jobseekers allowance is the very dab B-)

For you to come on here and say "only 200 people could be bothered" is in my opinion pish.

:ph34r: ? Opinions it seems are like arseholes... By rule of thumb, if more than 200 'could be bothered' we would have more than the figure quoted, no? Mind and not fall from your lofty position on yer high horse!

Oh you have a flawed argument so you resort to childish personal insults. Are you 3 or 33 ?

200 folk managing and 200 folk bothering is different statements. I'll bet loads of people who couldn't go COULD be bothered going. I concede there would have been well fans who could have went and said "I can't be arsed".

I have to say it is interesting to see that you can't have a proper debate without resorting to personal insults.

First off , apologies on the personal stuff , what you like to get up to at that wee dookit at the back of the Cherry Tree and with whom after closing time of a weekend is a matter for you and nobody else on the board

3000 folk managed to get to Nancy on a Thursday night no bother and find two days for Wales , these same folk have used up all their annual leave this year by the second week in January ?

That by the way isnt the point i nor the thread was making anyway , i wasnt at Killie and wont be at the game tomorrow so id have a cheek. I wont however be sat here berating those that do go for what they wear , what they shout or what they call the supporters bus that takes them there -as some folk (and it seems to be the same weirdables getting their knickers in a twist from the comforts of their own homes most of the time) on here do .

I'll take a raincheck on the debate , i was always told never to argue with a fool , they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience

First off , apologies on the personal stuff , what you like to get up to at that wee dookit at the back of the Cherry Tree and with whom after closing time of a weekend is a matter for you and nobody else on the board

3000 folk managed to get to Nancy on a Thursday night no bother and find two days for Wales , these same folk have used up all their annual leave this year by the second week in January ?

That by the way isnt the point i nor the thread was making anyway , i wasnt at Killie and wont be at the game tomorrow so id have a cheek. I wont however be sat here berating those that do go for what they wear , what they shout or what they call the supporters bus that takes them there -as some folk (and it seems to be the same weirdables getting their knickers in a twist from the comforts of their own homes most of the time) on here do .

I'll take a raincheck on the debate , i was always told never to argue with a fool , they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience

Listen you are quite right about the clothing point. Personally I have used all of my annual leave. I use it for more than just fitba. I had 2 days left and used it for the Friday and saturday of the original tie. I tried my hardest to get someone to do my shift and couldn't. Anyway we agree on the point you were making originally I just didn't like how you made it. I could be bothered going I just couldn't.

Onthefringes - Is it possible that maybe 400 people COULD be bothered going but 200 couldn't for one reason or another?

And is high horse your favourite phrase for people that disagree with you? Or is that pant wetter ?

I would say that was more likely than unlikely, very few workplaces run their holiday years in tandem with the calendar year. Most correspond with their financial year.

Onthefringes - Is it possible that maybe 400 people COULD be bothered going but 200 couldn't for one reason or another?

And is high horse your favourite phrase for people that disagree with you? Or is that pant wetter ?

For your first point, ;) ? Possibility? Yes, of course? As I mentioned earlier, whilst understanding that those who couldn't attend couldn't for whatever reason, if more than 200 COULD be bothered to attend we would have had more than 200 there, simple mathematics? Maybe I should have stuck in at school...

As for your second point, again banal reply. It has nothing to do with disagreement. Always lived by each to their own. The pant-wetter moniker is driven by the authoritarians and sycophantic attitude of some regulars to this board on many issues that are trivial to others, but, the need to up the post count deems the pant-wetters righteous.

For your first point, :whistling: ? Possibility? Yes, of course? As I mentioned earlier, whilst understanding that those who couldn't attend couldn't for whatever reason, if more than 200 COULD be bothered to attend we would have had more than 200 there, simple mathematics? Maybe I should have stuck in at school...

As for your second point, again banal reply. It has nothing to do with disagreement. Always lived by each to their own. The pant-wetter moniker is driven by the authoritarians and sycophantic attitude of some regulars to this board on many issues that are trivial to others, but, the need to up the post count deems the pant-wetters righteous.

So you have agree with my first point in one sentence and disagreed with it in another. I will try and put it another way. Alot of the people that couldn't make but really wanted to could be bothered, no? Thus more than 200 people COULD be bothered.

Pant wetter and high horse are also a banal reply. No ?

So you have agree with my first point in one sentence and disagreed with it in another. I will try and put it another way. Alot of the people that couldn't make but really wanted to could be bothered, no? Thus more than 200 people COULD be bothered.

:D Erm, naw. Simple arithmetic. Not quite following your logic, but, I'll bow to your superior knowledge, probably have a wank about it too. Kinky that way, me.

Drearily commonplace and often predictable? Your top of the charts for that m'lad. No?

i know where you are going with the work thing as i have been there and over came it[one of the biggest companys in britain]motherwell is life for some people :D

Whats the script with the previously unseen Albania photos thread?any admin or moderators any idea why has it been shut down?I guess if it was a Falkirk or St Mirren photo thread it would still be open.

Mention Albania on this forum some folk start getting a bit upset,get real its only a laugh!

:unsure: to the albo 10 :woop: