Brown Confirmed As Perm Manager

dixie1886

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said success. But he didn't get us relegated, which was your point :lol:

What you talking about ?

All i said was he took over McLean's title chalenging team and made us relegation fodder.

He signed Andy Roddie and Eddie May for Stevie Kirk and Paul McGrillen. PLus there was Shaun McKskimming(splt it terribly wrong) .

Need I say more. Was he really not that bad ?

He was a player under McLean before he went to hearts.

McLeish came straight in as player/manager after McLean, wasn't a Mclean signing. Doesn't change the fact he was a walking fucking disaster.

As fir those prmoted from within, Davies done OK but he had Boyle's money behind him at the time, and Malpas was shocking.

Promoting from within is OK if you're already a successful team (or with no danger of being relegated), with a bit of money to spend.

At a club like ours with no money and such a young team, it's asking for trouble

I think it's a good choice to take us to the end of the season. While I've always been a fan of Brown, however, I'm not sure I want him to be boss for longer than that.

Where I stand on the issue at the moment as well. Do wonder though what kind of signings Brown would give us if he stayed after the summer.

McLeish came straight in as player/manager after McLean, wasn't a Mclean signing. Doesn't change the fact he was a walking fucking disaster.

As fir those prmoted from within, Davies done OK but he had Boyle's money behind him at the time, and Malpas was shocking.

Promoting from within is OK if you're already a successful team (or with no danger of being relegated), with a bit of money to spend.

At a club like ours with no money and such a young team, it's asking for trouble

I'll need to lay off that booze man! My memory isn't as good as I think. :nod:

I think Craggs would be an excellent manager, if given the right guidance and direction....who better than CB and AK to 'coach' him.

I honestly don't see jack and victor having too much to offer, long term, but in the meantime good to see the club settling down after the recent shitstorm.

the new craig brown song is a belter. major :lol: to whoever thought it up.

bridge's birds a slapper she shags all over town

and when she's shagging terry she thinks of craigie brown

brown

brown

craigie craigie brown

he's got no hair but we don't care

craigie craigie brown!

;) Brilliant!

the new craig brown song is a belter. major :lol: to whoever thought it up.

bridge's birds a slapper she shags all over town

and when she's shagging terry she thinks of craigie brown

brown

brown

craigie craigie brown

he's got no hair but we don't care

craigie craigie brown!

someone has far too much time on their hands :P

impressive stuff nonetheless ;):lol: