• Giles Coke
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Ross Forbes
    • Jim O'Brien
    • Lukas Jutkiewicz
    • Steve Jennings
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Null Vote

As far as I am aware this is an poll on people's opinion. Where is the stipulation that anyone who wants to give their opinion actually had to attend the match? For many folks this is not possible, would that therefore exclude them from having and sharing their opioion?

The problem is your opinion is not objective if you weren't able to witness the game first hand. Yer not there- don't vote.

Fair point but lay off a wee bit mate. If he wants to vote let him.

Dont let it give you a sleepless night :D

No issue for me has to be Mark Reynolds, he has something few defenders in the SPL have pace -rescued several threatening situations by sheer awareness and speed. Good display. Special mentions to Keith Lasley (particularly 1st half) and Jamie Murphy (gave his all) and is starting to look like the player we all thought he might be.

Interesting that the BBC gave it to Reynolds for keeping Showumni quiet. Since that was obviously Craigan's man. Our centre halves did eveything asked of them - you could pick either of them but I went for Craigan for creating the space in their box too.

Could have been one of a few. Good things goalies do tend to stick out more. Same with errors they make. Nature of the beast. Whilst the whole back four and some of the midfield was impressive I'm going with Ruddy mainly due to that save at the end. Fantastic.

My vote went to Crags, but both Reynolds and Ruddy were excellent too. Special mention to Sutty who did a manful job in left mid after Giles' dismissal.