• Steve Jennings
    • Lukas Jutkiewicz
    • John Sutton
    • Jim O'Brien
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Bob McHugh
    • Null Vote

Why do people always click null vote instead of see poll results! Null vote is for when the team is ganting and nobody deserves motm

Where is the said "see poll result" Wasnt at the game but wanted to read the thread , so i clicked null vote.

I didn't vote because I simply couldn't chose between Ruddy, Craigan, Reynolds, O'Brien, Hammell, Sutton and Jutkiewicz. All these guys were immense. But the whole team played well. Craig Brown and Archie Knox seem to have transformed them from the team we saw on Boxing Day, (especially the second half that day). Long may it continue.

BTW, hope as many folk as poss are going to vote in the Manager and Player of the Month awards, and try to get as many of these awards as poss to Fir Park.

Jennings for me. At the heart of everything we did well. On a great team performance, not a weak link throughout, a notable shift from Mark Fitzpatrick - kept the balance we required in midfield I mentioned last week and nullified Derek Young (I know, I know it's only Derek Young, but, he has hit a run of form of late for them) as he had done with the likes of Alan Hutton in the past.

Went again for Ruddy, his inspired saves ment we could puch on for the Goals. the whole team again gave there all and JOB played really well as did Craigan and Sutton. Craigan looks like a decent player under Jack n Victor. amazing as he has been susspect for a while.