'well V Rangers, Wednesday.

gav212

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can take getting beat or dropping points, as 'Well fans we all know what that's like. It's the injustice that sticks in my craw. That and the incompetence of these wahoos they shove out as referees/linesmen every week.

Mega wallbash. :angry:

Well played our lads though, took the game to the Vile and should have won, by far the better team. Hee-haw wrong with Forbes' goal but it's like shoving shite uphill in this diddy league. Diddy is as diddy does. Fucking amateur hour-a-gogo.

Fuck them.

:raging:

Where Jim Gannon when you need him to call the officials cheating c***s? :angry:

Amen, Wonder what the press will run with tomorrow? Rangers benefit in dodgy refereeing scandal! or Brave Gers rescue point on shocking pitch! Hmmm :angry:

Charlie Richmond should have been wanked on his mothers duvet! c**t

Reynolds! whit the feck were you playing at. Making those daft decisions will not get you a move to a bigger club.

I was going to post the exact same point, but after so many recent clean sheets, I'd thought I'd get shot down. Reynolds does have an knack of producing moments of sheer madness, sadly.

We can at least take something from the performance.

John Boyle has to get Jim O'Brien on a new contract pronto!

Agreed. I said at the time we seemed to give up on keeping him that I was surprised there wasn't more of a fuss kicked up by the fans. He is our best player by a mile!

Immense tonight but once again lucky lucky Rangers stole a point.

Far and away the best home performance of the season all the team did very well and four or five of them were outstanding it's just a shame that our one mistake cost us. Not seen TV pictures but I felt Ruddy should have come for it but can't complain too much since he was otherwise excellent.

Didn't get a good view of the disallowed goal but by all accounts it was never offside. Overall the referee was an absolute disgrace and it's far to say I might not have much of a voice in the morning! The goal that did count was a thing of beauty.

At least we keep our good record against Rangers at Fir Park intact for another season and regardless of whither it was a win or a draw the team gave us a performance to be proud of. In fact they gave us so much tonight I'm a bit worried we'll be a bit under the weather on Saturday because the players really ran themselves into the ground tonight but that's for another day.

'Mon the Well!