Accies Vs 'Well - Saturday 13th Feb.

samson1886

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the stats thus far, Accies have had 10 shots on target compared to our 1, with 6-2 off target. Still, games like this do sometimes have a sting in the tail.....

FT 0-0. A good point considering how poorly we apparently played today, and it could easily have been a defeat. Bizarre thing is, one win and a defeat out of Wednesday and today would have seen us gain more points than remaining unbeaten!

In isolation it's a decent point but with Hearts & United winning, while Aberdeen pick up an unlikely point, it's not been the best of days. Particularly with us facing Hibs next week.

Spot on.

One of the most boring games I have EVER been too. Made last week seem like a belter. If that had been against better opposition we would have been beaten today. Thankfully Accies are murder. The amount of individual errors today from both teams was unbelievable. Need to up the performance next week.

we looked tired after wednesday and never really got going, it was just one of those nothing games that you get every so often and i'm just glad we escaped with a point. i was hoping we'd step it up a bit in the 2nd half but the double substitution killed any momentum we had and after that it was all accies.

i'm definitely not liking john sutton's rebirth as a flying left winger.