Accies Vs 'Well - Saturday 13th Feb.

samson1886

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from the OS

Tickets for the Clydesdale Bank Premier League clash with Hamilton Accies on Saturday 13th January will be available on the gate at New Douglas Park with admission prices as follows:

Adults: £22

Concessions: £11

* Concessions are listed as Over 65's and Under 16's and Full Time Students with a valid matric card

* Fans that require wheelchair access should contact Elaine at Motherwell FC on 01698 338009 or email elaine.macdonald@motherwellfc.co.uk to confirm places.

Adults: £22 Complete joke when you think of the quality of the game on Saturday ,and people wonder why more don't go to games.

It should be a better game and sadly that is down to Accies having a better park than us. Hope we have more fans at the game than they do. Again.

It should be a better game and sadly that is down to Accies having a better park than us.

Its not as simple or as straightforward as that. Much of the credit for us playing poorly last Saturday is due to Accies. Much of their game plan focused on stopping us from playing and to a large extent they succeeded. Slowing the game down, man marking, spoiling tactics, bottling up midfield.

They really only changed tactics when the game was going away from them.

Anyone who thinks that Accies came to ours to play football and entertain the punters is sadly mistaken.

Its not as simple or as straightforward as that. Much of the credit for us playing poorly last Saturday is due to Accies. Much of their game plan focused on stopping us from playing and to a large extent they succeeded. Slowing the game down, man marking, spoiling tactics, bottling up midfield.

They really only changed tactics when the game was going away from them.

Anyone who thinks that Accies came to ours to play football and entertain the punters is sadly mistaken.

Granted, but the 2-2 draw earlier in the season at NDP was hardly a snorefest. Although a missed penalty, man sent off, four goals, equalizer with minutes to go, 25 yard screamer, manager falling on his arse after swinging from dugout, etc. COULD have happened at Fir Park I'm confident the quality of football played this Saturday will be a notch up from what we witnessed at the weekend mainly due to Accies being at home and in a fight for survival and a better surface for both to play on.

Na, I think Broon will like to mix it up a little from game to game.

I reckon he will give Forbes a rest. Perhaps give Humphrey a game on the right, O' Brien on the left and get right at them down the flanks

Jenno and Lasley, however, HAVE to start in the middle - after they empty Rangers midfielders out of their pockets from Wednesday night that is.

Granted, but the 2-2 draw earlier in the season at NDP was hardly a snorefest. Although a missed penalty, man sent off, four goals, equalizer with minutes to go, 25 yard screamer, manager falling on his arse after swinging from dugout, etc. COULD have happened at Fir Park I'm confident the quality of football played this Saturday will be a notch up from what we witnessed at the weekend mainly due to Accies being at home and in a fight for survival and a better surface for both to play on.

Accies are all but safe....Falkirk are about to apppoint Pressley as manager. :cheers:

I'm confident the quality of football played this Saturday will be a notch up from what we witnessed at the weekend mainly due to Accies being at home and in a fight for survival and a better surface for both to play on.

Should be Finlay. Even with our pitch the game was far better last night with some decent footie being played. Lets hope Hamilton play more open football on Saturday and don'tt ry to kill the game.

No much chat about the game tomorrow.

Could really go either way. Will we face a hangover from Wednesday or will the sense of injustice drive us on to continue our good run?

Impossible to drop anybody from the Rangers game based on performance but I wonder if we may need to freshen things up a wee bit due to tired legs. Wouldn't mind Murphy getting a good run-out, tends to do the business against the Accies.

Could really do with 3 points tomorrow as it will be an extremely difficult game against Hibs next week.

No much chat about the game tomorrow.

Could really go either way. Will we face a hangover from Wednesday or will the sense of injustice drive us on to continue our good run?

Impossible to drop anybody from the Rangers game based on performance but I wonder if we may need to freshen things up a wee bit due to tired legs. Wouldn't mind Murphy getting a good run-out, tends to do the business against the Accies.

Could really do with 3 points tomorrow as it will be an extremely difficult game against Hibs next week.

A draw ( which should have been a win ) against the runaway league leaders is no cause for a hangover, LD, and 'Well's good form should mean they are full of confidence. Of course local derbies are very hard to predict accurately, but I think 'Well will take the points, so I'm going 1-3 :thumbup:

id go with the same team that played on wednesday no reason to change it.accies dont have much pace about them especially at the back so bringing on humphrey and murphy later in the game could do the some damage.you would think celtic will beat aberdeen so a win for us would put us further clear in 5th and closer to united in 4th depending on how there result goes.lets keep our good run going and hopefully there is plenty of dossers there to get behind the team