Death Is Not An Option

wellfan79

Club or country  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Motherwell or Scotland

• Motherwell to win champs league
    • Scotland to win world cup

If Scotland win we get to lord it over the whole world especially england( no more 66), but if motherwell win we get to stick it to the bigot brothers. Personally unless mcfadden scores the winner for scotland after he comes back to us to see out his career, i'd take the well everytime i mean i can't remmember the last time i actually spoke to an england fan.

motherwell every time,have never been able to get myself worked up for scotland games.i forget about the scotland score 10 mins after game.am still pissed off about losing to caley in cup.and the thought of cheering on players who play 4 the auld scum,would rather watch airdrie

:ph34r:

I voted Motherwell to win the CL, but in hindsight, I think I'd prefer a Scotland WC win. There's about 20,000 Motherwell fans maximum worldwide at present. If we won the CL there'd be about 200,000. We'd be a bandwagon, and I'd fucking hate that. Technically you just have to be Scottish to support Scotland.

Not really a stupid question. If we get into Europe I may have to choose between going to watch the Well or Scotland in a qualifying game. Easy choice for me, watch the Well but doesn't mean i'm gonna be shoutin' any less for a Scotland win. Jay would probably opt for the Scotland game but it's all down to individual choice and it doesn't make you any less a supporter. Be great to win the lotto and go to them all :nod:

Watching Scotland beat France in Paris with my boy was a fairytale :lol:

but watching my boy singing his heart out watching the Well play Nancy brought a lump to my throat that night :P