Kyle

happyslappy

Did you mean it wouldn't be an unusual amount for Motherwell to pay? As far as I know he is happy at Killie, it would take prob £3000+ a week for him to move and only Hearts and the old firm offer that kind of money these days. Even Hibs don't pay that.

Bryson has been immense since JJ left and i'm sure we'll get offers for him in the summer. Kyle has scored 9 goals this season.

Would save a fortune in petrol money moving to the 'Arc.......No M77 !! :doh:

Did you mean it wouldn't be an unusual amount for Motherwell to pay? As far as I know he is happy at Killie, it would take prob £3000+ a week for him to move and only Hearts and the old firm offer that kind of money these days. Even Hibs don't pay that.

Bryson has been immense since JJ left and i'm sure we'll get offers for him in the summer. Kyle has scored 9 goals this season.

:ph34r: I did mate, sorry. What I mean was, the Stephen Hughes/Chris Porter (and possibly John Ruddy) situation, where Boyle will pay the wages himself in the hope of a big offer coming in. Worked with Porter, but not with Hughes sadly.

Purely speculation of course. I'd think he'd stay at Killie, or go to Hearts.