Kyle

happyslappy

A few guys from work are Killie fans who rave about Kyle. I see he is out of contract in the summer and Killie havn't came in with an offer. Any chance that he would be a replacement for Juke?

Juke is due to go back to Everton. Think Kyle would do a good job if we can hold on to O'brien to supply the crosses.

Thoughts?

I'd say John Sutton's overall play is a lot better than Kyle's. For one Sutton doesn't play for us as a poacher - that is for certain. Kyle would be a good for us, only if we don't sign the Juke.

Aye but on many an occasion Sutton has been a target man for high balls launched by Crags. That is pretty much Killie's only route to goal. Well it was until Calderwood took over. Good height on him, good build, and I like his 'agression'. If we could get him I think Brown would be more than happy to take him. As previously stated he will be wearing maroon next season.

I wouldn't say Kyle is better than Sutton. Kyle is a brilliant target man and is one of the best in the league at holding up the ball and inviting other to join the attack. Sutton isn't as good at it as Kyle, but he's far superious at other duties such as tracking back, getting by defenders etc.

What I don't get is why do people look at stats and say OMFG yes I'll take him, without taking into other factors - as in how the team plays... Like I said, the only reason Kyle should be considered is if we can't find a goal scorer that can play a bit (like eh... The Juke). He's not a replacement for Sutton as his overall games is quite poor.

Not a bad guy to have on the bench though, if we keep the same team next season :lol:

£2k a week isn't an usual wage for Motherwell to pay.

I'd agree Bryson is probably your best player, but take Kyle our the Killie team and you lose a lot of goals per season.

Did you mean it wouldn't be an unusual amount for Motherwell to pay? As far as I know he is happy at Killie, it would take prob £3000+ a week for him to move and only Hearts and the old firm offer that kind of money these days. Even Hibs don't pay that.

Bryson has been immense since JJ left and i'm sure we'll get offers for him in the summer. Kyle has scored 9 goals this season.